Skip navigation

Milton Keynes 6th April Easter Special

Back to the top

Milton Keynes 6th April Easter Special

Spudfingers said

Or wooden flatpack!!

Brilliant meet… seriously…. I counted in excess of 20 VAG cars.  Three mk1 caddys, two mk2's I counted 14 mk1's and a VW Van… brilliant turnout and massive thanks to everyone who turned up.

Studs - hope you got back ok with your oil leak mate and massive thanks for the hot brew's (I forgot to bring my stuff  :roll: )
Claire - Alaine said you can be her stalker if you keep giving away Cream Eggs!!
Everyone - Massive thanks for making that another great meet.  Watch for the photo's etc tomorrow night in the show section - Also get yourself to GTI Festival this weekend!!!  Great to see more newbies too!!  Cheers,

Spud
yes spud made it home ok, bought couple of litres of oil from petrol station and drove very steady.
lots of self control with right foot, very difficult for me :mrgreen:
great meet, glad I made it. Looking forward to the photos :D

Back to the top
Glad you made it Alan.  Do you think it'll be fixable for the Sunday at Sant Pod?

Everyone - Details of the Santa Pod GTI Fest and convoy can be found HERE - come along for a day out  :lol:

Back to the top
Good, friendly meet once again.

Thanks for the easter egg btw :D

I was in the BBM mk2 with the water leak :P

Back to the top
Thanks to everyone who turned up, winners of the show and shine (or just very clean) Easter special.
1st Prize Mrs BigM sportline cab
2nd Prize white caddy, Paul (lowback)

I hope everybody fond there cream egg.

Check out next months meet…..Tuesday 4th May

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
Hi guys,

I'm Paul, Nickl's mate with the white Caddy. Was a fun evening, and nice to meet some of you. Thanks for both of my easter eggs..im afraid to say it (the easter egg) was pretty much demolished by the time i got home :D .  Hopefully I can make it to the next one!

Back to the top
superb meet last night ace turn out that was bigger than some of the shows i'v checked out last year lol!!

glad to see everyone made it back ok,

many thanks for my cream egg mr & mrs ant5 i finally noticed it on my windscreen as i was leaving the car park …. thats gotta be a new one for "HOW DO EAT YOUR'S"….. i eat mine off my wind screen whilst driving at 60mph!! top that one lol!!

and before you say anything nikl yes my cabby can do 60mph ok just ask spud he was having trouble keeping up lol!!

roll on sunday guys and gals guna be an awesome opening to the year,

well done to the winner of the show and shine last night there was some stunning examples turned up last night that have certainly raised the bar ….. nice one!!

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top
Just uploading the pics to the shows and meets section so click HERE to see the pics.  I'm not going to have time to do the vid before Monday so sorry about that…. pics should make up for it though  :lol:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.