Skip navigation

Milton Keynes 5th October

Back to the top

Milton Keynes 5th October

funk-star said

Use Ikea cafe?

Ill be the one drunk. lol

If they have a cafe to take drinks away then that's far easier than bringing stuff and poor studs lugging the genny about.  I'm in for an IKEA brew then.

And yes he aint kidding…. he will be the drunk one  :lol:

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

What's happened to Preston????? Did he fall or something??

Thanks for your messages about P. He has Reactive Arthritis which will affect a joint in your body (happens to be his hips) caused by the final stages of an infection (he had toncilitace (SP) ) so all the fighting parts of the illness puts the bad bits somewhere else in the body, then it can end up in a joint and cause the joint to stiffen. If this does not make sense google it….

Hope to see you all tomorrow

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Studs are you bringing the Genny or should we give tea a miss this month?  I can bring the sugar, tea, coffee, cups etc  :dontknow:
I wasn't planning on bring my genny, I was going to bring it when the weather got a bit colder

Back to the top

ant5 said

Spudfingers said

What's happened to Preston????? Did he fall or something??

Thanks for your messages about P. He has Reactive Arthritis which will affect a joint in your body (happens to be his hips) caused by the final stages of an infection (he had toncilitace (SP) ) so all the fighting parts of the illness puts the bad bits somewhere else in the body, then it can end up in a joint and cause the joint to stiffen. If this does not make sense google it….

Hope to see you all tomorrow

man, thats so odd how that can stem from tonsillitis, is it something he will grow out of or something his body can overcome at all?

dont worry about your genny studs, its not cold enough yet maybe next month or Dec, im pretty sure you can get coffees etc from ikea up stairs as they close at 8 or something dont they?

So Spuds, you're a arsenal fan yeah?

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
i shall be there but in my TT, as i can't afford to run both cars  :"(

funk, can i get two of those plasticy cover bits that screw onto the car where the hood folds down from?  erm.. if that makes sense :D

BEWARE KY05 UCO, blind and deaf white haired driver of red transit, avoid at all costs, he thinks running cars on to the verge is ok. i'm fine, car's fine, mood and make up not so good.

Back to the top
i like TT's

(add the i where you see fit to this)

Back to the top
The countdown begins!!!! just packed up at work and ready to go!!! WOOP!

Back to the top
sorry cars still not ready picking up tomorrow which sucks that im going to miss this on the upside ive now got 12 months MOT and shiney new wheels!!!!
have fun guys see you next month

Back to the top
sorry i missed this one guys :( , the cabby thought it would be fun to rev out of control
the bloody throtlle cable keeps sticking and revs its nuts off.
so didnt want to drive it to the meet like that ,
a visit to gsf tomorow and up the bro's garage to fit the new cable should see her back on the road  :D

Back to the top
Cracking meet again!!!  Good to seen new faces and talk to Undip (finally after seeing him pop up here now and again) and Waynes stunning campaign find (my photo's don't do it justice!!!).

Going to put pics up in the shows and meet section in a min.

Back to the top
Was that undip?? He has loads of my bits lol

What happened to you spud? you just vanished into thin air.

drive home was wicked. 10000000% better for the headlamp loom upgrade. anyone want one?

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
MEET PICS HERE!!!!

Yeah that was Undip mate.  Good to put faces to names aye.

I went at 9pm mate but you were somewhere else (think Nick said your old man was helping you with the oven or something  :dontknow: .

Back to the top
By the way Bruce….. I really like TT's too lol  :redfaced:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Pics of the meet here:-

MEET PICS HERE!!!!

Back to the top

funk-star said

drive home was wicked. 10000000% better for the headlamp loom upgrade. anyone want one?

how much mate? youve done it once, you wanna do mine?  :dontknow:  :wink:  :lol:

Back to the top
10000000% better for the headlamp loom upgrade. anyone want one?

i'll go for one of them. will they make them a bit brighter? my lights are so dim. but that maybe cos they're taped up. they sent me lhd ones you see :(. new ones arrived today though and look great! the drive home was still fun though.

Back to the top
The light is white not dim yellow as per normal.

Ill guage interest and price them up.

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
sounds good to me. i will definately need it as i cant imagine i will see much day light this winter. cheers

Back to the top

Meet

Good meet up :D
Will try and get to the next one
Hopefully meet everyone next time round

1983 black gti ELD380Y 

Back to the top

Re: Meet

undip said

Good meet up :D
Will try and get to the next one
Hopefully meet everyone next time round

Nice meeting ya fella  :wink:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.