Skip navigation

Milton Keynes 5th October

Back to the top

Milton Keynes 5th October

Phildis sold the cab? did he finish it?

LMAO spuds been drunk posting, just like he was drunk texting me last night. I got revenge by texting him early today ;-)

Anyone know who this ant bloke is??? cant remember him from the last meet?

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
nothing changes, i might as well not bother  :dontknow:

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top

ant5 said

nothing changes, i might as well not bother  :dontknow:

:tlc:

Back to the top

ant5 said

Hi everybody, i have been really busy at work so have not been on at all lately. Little Preston has had his 2nd Birthday and then last week was in Hospital because he couldnt walk, making a slow recovery, but ok
sorry to hear about Preston, hope he is better very soon.

& as for your imminent arrival I'm having a guess at 11th october ( my 2nd daughters birthday ).

hope all goes well

Back to the top
26th october

Morgan our eldests birthday

Back to the top
What's happened to Preston????? Did he fall or something??

Back to the top
aw mate sorry to hear about Preston! Hope he's ok!! keep us updated, hope you can make it tomorrow night!

Have i met phildis?

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top

brucieboy said

aw mate sorry to hear about Preston! Hope he's ok!! keep us updated, hope you can make it tomorrow night!

Have i met phildis?

Yeah phildis is the family that go all the time.  Just bought a beetle but hope they still come  :cry:

This is tomorrow night ladies and gents!!!  I'll be in a crappy blue pug…. booooooo……. but I'll be getting some parts of father funk to transplant into Spudwok and make him live again… YYYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Back to the top
Oh by the way…. last one at the meet smells of poo  :D

Back to the top
lol! first one gets a round in....

Back to the top

brucieboy said

lol! first one gets a round in….

That'll be hard at IKEA mate lol  :roll:  :lol:

Back to the top
...they do cider... hehe

Back to the top
Nooooooooo my caddy always decides to throw up a problem just before every meet this year- the rear lights were like Christmas trees so upon further investigation it was discovered my rear light loom has been melted by the exhaust despite the exhaust being about 2ft away fro
 the loom!!! :|  :banghead:  so today I tried tokay my hands upon some 7 core length of wire to do a factory quality replacement and no where has any and the earliest anywhere can get me some is Thursday!! :cry: So seeing as this is the only bit of my car I haven't touched yet I'm not willing to bodge it so now the bloomin thing isn't coming- ill just be arriving in toms mk1 instead!!

Sorry to hear about the lil un ant and I'm betting number 2 will make an appearance tomorrow just as your about to leave for the meet and you'll have to take mrs ant to the hospital in the mk1!!! :mrgreen:

Back to the top
think im going to be struggling to make this too  :(  need four new tires fitting for my new wheels but the garage who are fitting the coilovers can only get them for 68 pound each! when i can get them for 35 online, but they cant deliver them by 2moz to be fitted on time  :banghead: will see what happens 2moz guys if not have a good one

Back to the top
I'll be turning up at about 7.30pm.  Graydog hope you can make it and nick nice one for turning up in the golf mate… never know…. you might like it  :mrgreen: .  I'll be parking the ugly pug FAR away from you all to avoid the embarrassment of turning up in a convertible hairdressers motor   :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Hopefully going to make this one do you park in the under cover carpark or the one at the front

Back to the top

wayne5981 said

Hopefully going to make this one do you park in the under cover carpark or the one at the front

Undercover with the lights… good for picture opportunities too.  Turn up about 7.45pm and introduce yourself.  I'll be the short guy with a black Arsenal jacket on (cannon symbol on the left).  Come and say hi and I'll introduce you to everyone  :wink:

Back to the top
Lovely cheers mate, will be in Red Campaign. see you tomorrow

Back to the top

wayne5981 said

Lovely cheers mate, will be in Red Campaign. see you tomorrow

Coolio!!!  good to add another tintop to the bunch  :wink: .

Studs are you bringing the Genny or should we give tea a miss this month?  I can bring the sugar, tea, coffee, cups etc  :dontknow:

Back to the top
Use Ikea cafe?

Ill be the one drunk. lol

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.