Skip navigation

Milton Keynes 2nd March 2010

Back to the top

Milton Keynes 2nd March 2010

great meet guys!! had a wikid time!

ive gotta say a big thankyou on behalf of everyone to Alan for bringing the Genny and kettle every meet, really helps warm us up and break the ice with newbies etc, really good on ya! …and spud.. i guess.

Great to meet simmo88 and his record breaking car stories!! sorry i didnt get to chat to ya! i like ur red theme tho!

Jessy!! your cabby looks soooo good!! you must be soo happy with it! i took a photo of the rear bumper, the paint still looked wet lol

im uploading photos now so check out the link above from spud!!!

:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen: til next month guys n gals!!!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
hey great night last night good to meet you all and hopefully i'll be turning up in a golf before to long vectra didnt quite fit in lol :)
thanks to every1 for making me feel welcome and hope to see you all again next meet

you dont want to see me angry im like noddy with a headache.

Back to the top
it was great to see everyone again after missing 2 meets only down side was i hit a badger on the way home  :(
luckily not to much dammage front spoiler split (got a spear) dentid the sump and a blow on the exhaust now

Back to the top

tonymk1 said

it was great to see everyone again after missing 2 meets only down side was i hit a badger on the way home  :(
luckily not to much dammage front spoiler split (got a spear) dentid the sump and a blow on the exhaust now

Ouch… I done that but luckily it was the vectra!!

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.