Skip navigation

Club Stand @ Malvern Classic Car Show October 11th

Back to the top

malvern

Club Stand @ Malvern Classic Car Show October 11th

:lol: Had great day dispite the rain showers.
Big thanks to sir gammy for organising this event :clap:
Also thanks to gammy for the breakfast and hot drinks.
Hope everyone got home ok see you all soon. :lol:

will put some pics up later :wink:

Mark one golf gti cabby - SOLD
Mark five golf gttdi sport
Toyota hiace van!!!!
Splitty ;0)

Quality is worth every penny………………………..

Back to the top
These shows are getting a bit professional now, caravans, log burners, gazeebos!!  :lol:

Looks pretty wet there, was it?

Back to the top

malvern

just a few pictures from today………………..

yomps spotless engine bay.

Mark one golf gti cabby - SOLD
Mark five golf gttdi sport
Toyota hiace van!!!!
Splitty ;0)

Quality is worth every penny………………………..

Back to the top
Great evenings camping  :D very funny night it was too!!  Great day at the show !
 :dance:  :dance: Well done all for taking part and getting runners up for best club stand..not bad as it was our 1st time there :D  :D  :D
Nice 1 Sir gammy & Yomp-a-rooney & again to all who attended
Daz

Banner

Back to the top
looks like it was a great show guys !
might try and make it next year and hopefully it will be better weather by the looks of things.
log burner and caravan ?????? looks like you all had a nice cosy night anyhow lol

plus well done to everyone there getting runner up !!!!
awesome job guys and gals

Back to the top

Dano said

These shows are getting a bit professional now, caravans, log burners, gazeebos!!  :lol:

Looks pretty wet there, was it?

& we watched X-Factor !! :oops:  :D  :D  :wink:

Rained for a while, then the sun came out..weather was not to bad at all.

Banner

Back to the top
Great day as ever  :) A good laugh with a great bunch of people.Arise SIR gammy :y: Good to put faces to names.Brucie if you catch the B*****DS that scratched your car let us know and we'll come down and wire their nuts up to the mains

Corky 2 (Paul)                                                                                
Silver campaign

Back to the top
Good Pics

BUT WHERE IS BERT :dontknow:

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
lookslikea cracking show guys, very similar to the basingstoke festival of transport - maybe we should get on there next year too (summer showtho)

Back to the top

"corkycampaign" said

Great day as ever  :) A good laugh with a great bunch of people.Arise SIR gammy :y: Good to put faces to names.Brucie if you catch the B*****DS that scratched your car let us know and we'll come down and wire their nuts up to the mains

HA!! thanks bud! id pay to see that!

what a great show! It was great to meet loads of new faces and see others cars close up!  Everyone's so sound! wasnt hard to talk to anyone! I love Honey! shes so cute!

Neo! I hope you made it back bud! was thinking about ya! i bet bruce froze his ears off on the way back! did you get your filler cap….and your locking wheel nut bolt?  :mrgreen:

will put pics up in photos section soon!! :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
Neo! I hope you made it back bud! was thinking about ya! i bet bruce froze his ears off on the way back! did you get your filler cap….and your locking wheel nut bolt?  :mrgreen:

Yeah made it back fine.  Just cruised at HGV spped all the way back, just in case!  Thankfully the locking nut was in the boot all along, and my other half had done the decent thing and picked up the filler cap for me!

Bruce had a nice ride home.  He got a few beeps from passers by on the motorway :D  Think he'll be a permanent feature at every show from now on.  Thanks again for donating him!!!

Back to the top
my pleasure mate! always willing to help! got home and checked my wheel bolts, luckily there were all soild, must have just been a one off one the way up  :?

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top

brucieboy said

what a great show! It was great to meet loads of new faces and see others cars close up!  Everyone's so sound! wasnt hard to talk to anyone! I love Honey! shes so cute!
:

Yes, it was an enjoyable day. I know I'm biased but I think our stand looked the best and was the most friendly on the day!  Even with Honey guarding all the cars  :twisted: although she slept the whole way home  :clap:   

Glad everyone got home safe (unlike the drivers of those 40's cars who had the little fender bender in the arena  :doh:).  Would also like to thanks Sir Gammy for a job well done  :notworthy:

A great variety of cars although there were some vehicle absentees, someone even asked me if any of us had a beetle  :dontknow:

See you all at the next meet!

SW, SW, SW, N !

Back to the top

Back to the top
Warren, I never paid you pack for the pass ti get in. Sorry mate I'll send you a PM and pay by PayPal!

Thanks again.

T
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.