Skip navigation

Buxton 29th June - Mega Mk1 Meet II

Back to the top

Buxton 29th June - Mega Mk1 Meet II

If I acn get out of bed i'll be there car needs tiding inside and a wash but wtf

Back to the top
what time is everyone meeting up?

might be up for the drive from kettleshulme

Back to the top
come on guys this should be a good turn out,, and the weather should be dry...!

Back to the top
11 at cornmill ray :)

1983 Polo CL - daily

1984 Golf G60 Syncro - sold

1989 Rallye Golf - sold

1992 Corrado G60 - crushed

1989 Polo C - chopped and crushed

1991 309 Style - crushed

Back to the top
its 2:15 am but im gonna come anyway. looking forward to meeting some like minded dub heads, oh im drunk

Back to the top
my head hurts like hell !!kids and beer will be there any way

Back to the top
It's 6pm, just finished my car, where are we meeting?

what a load of rubbish, I'm well gutted

thought I'd start early and get it finished in time, and as usual it became another epic, along with being rained off about 4 times!!  :banghead:

my brother went over to Glossop and rang me and said, whats with all the Mk1's everywhere?

talk about rubbing salt in  :|

Back to the top
Right! I am not taking the blame for the weather! :posh:  :naughty:

Back to the top
its lovely and sunny back in sheffield. :)
heres a couple of pics, one in the clouds at the cat and fiddle and the other with a bit of sun, down at derbyshire bridge.

nice one to everyone that came, thats what its all about. we still need to make this meet go on a cruise. 19 mk1's again. just brilliant.

ash

Back to the top
Chris those headlamps are bright sorry for driving so slow on the cat but front shocks are u/s bloody wet tho

Back to the top

Back to the top
Hopefully, 2 little videos…………..

Back to the top
gammy,i like the tune on the first video  :wink:
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top
Thanks to evryone who turned up.
What a weird day, someone turned on the tap when we arrived at the Cat & Fiddle and yet came back at 5pm from chesire back to lancs with the hood down all the way.

Some snaps

hope everyone got back fine

1988 1.8 carb Golf Clipper

Back to the top
haha i was just about to say that!!!    TTTUUUNNNNEEEEE!!!!

looks like a really good meet, i wish my car was workin to come but ill come next time

Back to the top
Another little vid.. i'll not put my pics up as they are pretty much same as everybody else. Nice meeting all those i've not met before  8)

1989 VW GOLF GTI CABRIO

1997 VW POLO 1.0L

2003 VW PASSAT TDI 130 SPORT

Back to the top
looks a good turn out chaps..sorry i wasnt there, but I was up to something MK1 related myself…..

shame there wasnt more than last time tho, but 19 is still a good turnout.. see the weather at the cat n fiddle aint changed either..
One of the pics was showing soem oil on the floor, is that teh left over of MK1john from last time.. hee hee  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

Lawsy said

looks a good turn out chaps..sorry i wasnt there, but I was up to something MK1 related myself…..

shame there wasnt more than last time tho, but 19 is still a good turnout.. see the weather at the cat n fiddle aint changed either..
One of the pics was showing soem oil on the floor, is that teh left over of MK1john from last time.. hee hee  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

not me this time steve :D t'was al!

mk1 related ey? spill the beans  :P

1983 Polo CL - daily

1989 Rallye Golf - sold

1991 309 Style - crushed

Back to the top
ps. great day, nice to meet some new people and see some cracking cars. shame about the weather, got back near glossop and all of a sudden it was bright blue sky and everything was dry. odd.

1983 Polo CL - daily

1989 Rallye Golf - sold

1991 309 Style - crushed

Back to the top

mk1john said

Lawsy said

not me this time steve :D t'was al!

mk1 related ey? spill the beans  :P

have a look in MK1 chat mate.. new post by me…

Glad it was a good turn out, gutted i wasnt there..
hope your all coming down to billing???
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.