BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 2012 8-10th June 2012

I will be there for the day only i think

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top

richyhill said

Saturday morning convoy meet up to go down to site & general

ok guys what i am thinking as it worked so well for 2010 & 2011 is to do a meeting 2 miles up the road from site on the Saturday morning and we can drive down together.

can people post up if they are meeting at the meeting point so we know who to wait for.

Metting point will be:

9.00 am

Address for Halfords Cribbs Causeway
Centaurus Road
Patchway
County Avon
BS34 5TS

for those that dont want to make it thier that early just arrive on site and let them know you are on the mk1/mk2 golf owners club stand

FOR EVERYONE - whether you are coming for the day, two days or all weekend, everyone is welcome to park on stand, organisers just said to say you are with the mk1 golf owners club on arrival and you should be pointed in the stand direction

looking forward to this one guys, gona be a great weekend for the 20th birthday of volksfest and a great representation for the club!

We shall join you at Halfords.

Back to the top
Deffo coming up friday evening now as I have the afternoon off :D

See you there!

(1) Ginner

(2) Richyhill - will be coming to site on fri night to meet people and sus out set up for stand, then will be back sat morning and camping sat night and there for sunday as well. Probably arrange a convoy down sat morning from cribbs casueway (2 miles away) to site as per previous 2 years

(3) Arf333 - I will be there Saturday and Sunday camping Saturday night. I can bring gas BBQ we had at Berkeley, not sure how much gas I have for it though. Few picnic tables, chairs etc. Hopefully I'll have a club banner in time and I'll see if I can get a gazebo too but can't guarantee that.

(4) n11kgh
(5) Eddiebear
(6) Gasco
(7) Psychedelic
( 8 ) Mixerman
(9) Kriss
(10) Sparkstu - camping sat
(11) nik naks - camping sat
(12) daz1971 - camping sat
(13) wozvdub - camping days tbc
(14) Toez
(15) Ricky Sportline
(16) Vincenzo (black sportline bristol)
(17) Shaney
( 18 ) Casper
(19) waterworx - guessing camp sat & maybe fri?
(20) clarence
(21) atothej (if car is on the road in time - being resprayed)
(22) Dave Gough
(23) Ashlol - camping fri & sat.
(24) B18DUB
(25) allana13
(26) Ans4r - camping sat
(27) kp73

Back to the top
is the club stand just for weekenders or can you get on for the day?

Back to the top
just read earlier post  :redfaced:  me and blockhead should be there sat or sun  :D i take it caddys are welcome?

Back to the top
yep caddy's welcome :-)

Just let the  guys know on the gate your on the mk1 stand and then come across and join us

Cheers

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
cool no worries

Back to the top
(1) Ginner

(2) Richyhill - will be coming to site on fri night to meet people and sus out set up for stand, then will be back sat morning and camping sat night and there for sunday as well. Probably arrange a convoy down sat morning from cribbs casueway (2 miles away) to site as per previous 2 years

(3) Arf333 - I will be there Saturday and Sunday camping Saturday night. I can bring gas BBQ we had at Berkeley, not sure how much gas I have for it though. Few picnic tables, chairs etc. Hopefully I'll have a club banner in time and I'll see if I can get a gazebo too but can't guarantee that.

(4) n11kgh
(5) Eddiebear
(6) Gasco
(7) Psychedelic
( 8 ) Mixerman
(9) Kriss
(10) Sparkstu - camping sat
(11) nik naks - camping sat
(12) daz1971 - camping sat
(13) wozvdub - camping days tbc
(14) Toez
(15) Ricky Sportline
(16) Vincenzo (black sportline bristol)
(17) Shaney
( 18 ) Casper
(19) waterworx - guessing camp sat & maybe fri?
(20) clarence
(21) atothej (if car is on the road in time - being resprayed)
(22) Dave Gough
(23) Ashlol - camping fri & sat.
(24) B18DUB
(25) allana13
(26) Ans4r - camping sat
(27) kp73
(2 8 ) Austinpowers
(29) Blockhead

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Final week BUMP

anyone interested in meeting 9am Sat morning at halfrauds please let me know, so we can know who to wait for

Everyone else see you on the stand Sat - Sunday as you arrive.

We will have a bbq there and tea and coffee facilities so feel free to bring some bbq food etc

Fingers crossed for dry weather

ANYONE COMING ON THE FRIDAY please pm me with your number and a time you are getting to site, i am hoping to pop to site early Friday eveniong just to check out our allocated space and ensure all camping is put at back of stand/pitch so that we can line the cars up easy on the sat morning then through the weekend as people arrive and leave

Cheers

Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Doesn't look like i'll be coming in the mk1.. carb issues! Gutted :(

Will be there on the friday though, not sure what time… i shall pm you tomorrow rich when i know if im going to work or not, been ill last couple days!

See you all there i'll be in my navy mk4

Ash

Back to the top
Will be there Saturday only. Will meet up at Halfords...

Back to the top
Sorry richy and others, I can't make this now :banghead:  :banghead: something has come up and can't make it :|

Will see you guys at the agm :wink:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top

bristol

Hi rich hoping to be at halfords sat morn to meet ya ,lets hope weather gets better :lol:

Back to the top
Not Camping Friday, just heard the weather forecast  8O !

Hope it calms down by Saturday night else I'm looking for a Travelodge  :wink:

Back to the top
Weather forecast for Saturday…….

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
sorry guys got to pull out of this weekend as I hit abig pot
hole and damaged front suspension and snaped balljoint
. :(

B reg cab

Back to the top

ans4r said

Sorry richy and others, I can't make this now :banghead:  :banghead: something has come up and can't make it :|

Will see you guys at the agm :wink:

You are getting to be predictable brother Crow  :|  

Have you had the call to training camp or have you bought a Renault?  :offtopic:  

You must try harder

Back to the top
Waterworx - there is a premier inn just up the road lol

Stu and Nikki are bringing a small - medium size gazebo

Me and Scott have BBQ and gas sorted

Feel free to bring and tables and chairs you have guys, also as there is a fair few of us HAS ANYONE ELSE GOT A GAZEBO they can bring?

Cheers

Rich

To those that can make it, it will be a shame to not see ya, but see you at the next meet / AGM

Cheeers

Rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top

h

Rich, will bering the gazebo but if the wind stays like this it'll stay in the bag. We all know what happens to gazebo's in the wind  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
I'm in!

How do we get on the stand?
I'm going to be arriving at about 11am on Saturday.
There are too many online users to list.