Skip navigation

Blackpool lights 2011

Back to the top

Blackpool lights 2011

Dj Ev said

andybury said

Dj Ev said

At last, its not on a fri. Count me in and probably wi mi bird 8)

Yeh! bring Vicki aswell be good company for my "Bird" that I'll be fetchin along  :lol:   :P  :lol:  :P  :lol:  :lmao:
:lol:  :lol:

Will do. They can talk about knitting and whats the best washing powder :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:
 :lol:  :lol:

my bird is coming as well  :cheer:

Mk1 golf GTI cabriolet 1.8. Helios blue. born 02/08/1990.

Back to the top

Mischief said

speaking of god damn women, mines just surprised me with a christening on the same sunday(which i HAVE to attend or so she says) so im gonna have to pull out. :banghead:  arrrggghhh. :(
have a great day folks, the cabby will be in the garage for the winter so see you all in the spring

I know its been a bad summer but "winter"? come on maan u've still got another 2months till we all pack up :dontknow:  :dontknow:
 8)

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top
12 months a year for me kid

Back to the top
the cab will be out and out till at least mid october ev dont panic, while i test all my new roof seals, and clean my new garage out. i would love to do 12 months mark but it leaks rather badly, in the slightest of rain, :( from everywhere, sob. and at least ill be able to fit my new tank and exhaust etc while it in the warm

Back to the top

Mischief said

the cab will be out and out till at least mid october ev dont panic, while i test all my new roof seals, and clean my new garage out. i would love to do 12 months mark but it leaks rather badly, in the slightest of rain, :( from everywhere, sob. and at least ill be able to fit my new tank and exhaust etc while it in the warm

U think uve got problems :dontknow: Mine leaks water, I've no garage  :(   :( and its a tintop 8O
 8)

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top

Dj Ev said

Mischief said

U think uve got problems :dontknow: Mine leaks water, I've no garage  :(   :( and its a tintop 8O
 8)

bugger  :lol:

Back to the top
Count me in for next years run chaps  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Methinks I can make this "Do" …assuming Tracey doesn't mind me stealing her cab for a while…….

I presume all youse guys know the layout for the chippy - here's my input.

Assuming you will arrive at the chippy via the A584 from Lytham (South Clifton Drive), you will find the Chippy on your right as you reach the traffic lights at St. Annes Square.

Take the right lane at these lights and turn right into St. Annes Square (aka St Annes Road West)

Miss the first junction on your right - Orchard Road (its wrong way down a one way street - No entry)

Take the next Right - Park Road - (Santander Bank on your right, Boots on your left) and IMMEDIATELY turn right into the car parking strip in front of the shops (Santander Bank, Cafe Nero, etc) - you should have done a 180deg turn now facing back to the sea!!!.

This parking is also a pedestrian way so carefully make your way back towards the sea - passing over the Orchard Road junction and find a parking space on your right. If none available, you can exit from the parking almost at Clifton Drive , Make a 180 deg right and go back to Park Road and get an "earlier" space.

There are no charges for parking after 6pm, but don't park in a disable space unless you have a "blue Badge"

Hope to see y'all there ….Dan - 'll get "take-out" chips !!!!!!

Cheers

Mk1 GTI
B5 Passat Estate 5 SPeed
Riley 1071"S" Elf Mk2  (Bl**dy Hooligan machine!)
Bosch Lawnraker 32

Back to the top

superworm said

Hope to see y'all there ….Dan - 'll get "take-out" chips !!!!!!

Cheers

Thanks for the parking tips Alan. I usually park in the pub car park!!!  :wink:

Noted on the F & C front.

Back to the top
All booked and sorted now.

33 of us. 24 adults and 9 children.

Check page 1 for the list of whose confirmed.

Thanks.

Back to the top
I'm sure markoggy should be

11. Markoggy  - 2 adults 2 kids

he previously said 1 adult, 2 kids and 1 lemon

guess he will let you know

Back to the top
watch it  :evil:

Back to the top
Looking fwd to it!!

So 5.30 at B&Q Brig?  How will we recognise you?  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
5.30 B and Q Bamber Bridge.

See page 1 for satnav details.

I'll be wearing a carnation!  8O

Back to the top
guys sorry about this but i have to pull out off the sunday meet , something has just come up

Back to the top

Dano said

5.30 B and Q Bamber Bridge.

See page 1 for satnav details.

I'll be wearing a carnation!  8O

red rose for me

Back to the top
Hi dano

Me and chris will meet you all at the chippy were going to head over early and see the sights. Will pm you our chippy order. See you tomorrow.

Kim

Yorkshire Region Host

Mk1 Cabriolet 1500 (under resto)

Mk1 GTI

Back to the top

littlerolf said

Hi dano

Me and chris will meet you all at the chippy were going to head over early and see the sights. Will pm you our chippy order. See you tomorrow.

Kim

and there are plenty to see  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

littlerolf said

Hi dano

Kim

Got yours and Eddiebears.

See you there.

Back to the top
Our daughter did the lights with her auntie tonight. Took her 3hrs in a car south to north!!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.