Skip navigation

Ace cafe last Tuesday of the month it's today peeps!!!!

Back to the top

Ace cafe last Tuesday of the month it's today peeps!!!!

brucieboy said

the convoy will be amazing! just as long as we dont cane it! cant afford a lot of petrol… had to give all my birthday money to funkstar and now i poor… :cry:

Same here mate… paid sooo much out this month on tax, MOT, Fuel, House deposit, sisters wedding next month etc…. I'm so poor I'm using a hub cap as my satelite dish  :cry:

Back to the top
What time do you guys think you'll be hitting London? I might wait for you somewhere on the final leg and tag on the end!

T :wink:

Back to the top
Should be around ikea at 7:30 ish

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

brucieboy said

the convoy will be amazing! just as long as we dont cane it! cant afford a lot of petrol… had to give all my birthday money to funkstar and now i poor… :cry:

Same here mate… paid sooo much out this month on tax, MOT, Fuel, House deposit, sisters wedding next month etc…. I'm so poor I'm using a hub cap as my satelite dish  :cry:

and I'll be taking more of bruices money tonight! Mwahahah

Back to the top

funk-star said

Spudfingers said

brucieboy said

and I'll be taking more of bruices money tonight! Mwahahah

How much am I owing you tonight fella?

Just over two hours until Zambo and I start the convoy all the way from sunny Northampton to see you guys… it's days like this I want a cabby (queue onslaught of abuse  :lol: )

Do we need to pay to get in or anything daft??

Back to the top
I'm not bringing your pipes spud as I had the family in the car and wife was moaning!! Lol

Will bring them next week to mk!

Free to get in aswell

Back to the top

funk-star said

I'm not bringing your pipes spud as I had the family in the car and wife was moaning!! Lol

Will bring them next week to mk!

Free to get in aswell

Nice one mate I get paid on Friday so better for me really  :wink:

Pass the coco butter I'm basting…….. ahhhhhhh  8) …. this is the life… sun, mk1 convoy and a pub/cafe with other dubbers…. get in!!!

Back to the top

brucieboy said

Spudfingers said

funk-star said

[/quot

as long as you get there my friend! as long as you get there! the convoy will be amazing! just as long as we dont cane it! cant afford a lot of petrol…

we wont be driving fast i only hav 3 gears…….

1 is for the slow lane….
2nd is forthe middle lane……
3rd is for the faaaaaaaast lane woohoo im scared im pullin back in!!

actually confession time! iv never made it into the fast lane, i need a long run up to get up to speed to tackle that lane and the m1 just aint long enough for me to wind her up i run out of rd hahaha

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top

funk-star said

Better turn out than mk meet!  8)

nick might not be in the beast as it's got broke suspension!

ha ha whos that gut lord marchin..you should cut down on ya pork life m8 get excersise!!

niks so big when he went to school he used to sit next to eeeeeevrybody!!! :lol:

hope its nothin serious nik and she can make it, as me and you are such great pals i hav an empty seat thats yours if you want it you can ride shotgun wiv me :wink:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top
45 Mins boys

Back to the top
Good to see you guys again, a bit dark for shots but here's a few I took.

T

Back to the top
Nice pics mate!

Was a excellent turn out, however was slightly spoilt by not being able to park together!

Spuds gti looked nice, tho it needs some bumpers mate! Lol

roll on next week for the mk meet!

Back to the top
Yeah it was a good night spoilt only by the fact we couldn't park together and the fact a certain caddy was missing from the convoy! Still, there's always next month!! :wink:

Back to the top
Park together?  fat chance at the ACE unless you turn up stupidly early tbh.

I was there, but on the bike  :D

Mk1 Golf 16V Conversion FAQ Zip, now located at in the Forum WIKI section: http://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=cedi&type=misc&id=42%2F26%2F3

Back to the top

ManicGTI said

I was there, but on the bike  :D
I did look out for you Dave,
but, didn't see you or your bike.

Back to the top
Cheers for the pics T they look good mate it's a shame it went so dark  :cry:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.