Skip navigation

*NEW* Milton Keynes Meet 03/11/09 New location

Back to the top

*NEW* Milton Keynes Meet 03/11/09 New location

Spudfingers said

Can't wait to see what someone has got me on xmas day!!!

cant keep it a secret m8 too excited, i picked your  name and your present is a voucher entitling you to 1 car wash by me in hot pants!!  :lol:  :lol:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top

zambeaky said

Spudfingers said

Can't wait to see what someone has got me on xmas day!!!

cant keep it a secret m8 too excited, i picked your  name and your present is a voucher entitling you to 1 car wash by me in hot pants!!  :lol:  :lol:

8O  :sick:

Back to the top
That sent a shiver up my spine zambo……..errrrrrr! :|

Back to the top
would just like to say, don't feel you need to get me something girly, whoever got me in secret satan….erm.. santa   :twisted:

was good fun last night, apart from gruber  deciding now was a good time to need a new fan belt.

spud in defence of Gruber and your inability to pronounce her name  :doh: .. i thus rename you tattie-wok.

BEWARE KY05 UCO, blind and deaf white haired driver of red transit, avoid at all costs, he thinks running cars on to the verge is ok. i'm fine, car's fine, mood and make up not so good.

Back to the top

Lessy-Jim said

spud in defence of Gruber and your inability to pronounce her name  :doh: .. i thus rename you tattie-wok.

LOL….. Argoooossss……. Grrroooooooobbbbeeerrrrrr….. tattie-wok…. steroid-bee-keeper….. this place always goes off on one lol!!!!

Loved the cold dances everyone had  :wink:

Whoever's got Lessy-Jim can you please get her a goldfish shower curtain to go on the other door?  :lol:

Back to the top
i have plenty of goldfish shower curtain left for waterproofing the remaining door cards thanks :P surprised you didn't see it on the rear bench :D

BEWARE KY05 UCO, blind and deaf white haired driver of red transit, avoid at all costs, he thinks running cars on to the verge is ok. i'm fine, car's fine, mood and make up not so good.

Back to the top

Lessy-Jim said

i have plenty of goldfish shower curtain left for waterproofing the remaining door cards thanks :P surprised you didn't see it on the rear bench :D

his too short he couldnt see in the window :lol:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top
good meet last night,
but I think some thing upset my tin top,
first on way up, tick-over increased to 2500rpm, very interesting on wet roundabouts.
then got to Redbourn and top rad hose split, if I had sponge I could have washed car with the amount of very hot water that covered it. :(
so the 8 miles left to home took 3hours, 12 pit-stops,about 100litres of water, some tape and couple of cable ties.  :banghead:

Back to the top
I reckon Zambo taking pics of the dodgy paint on the front wing upset it   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
Oh forgot to say engine seems OK will check it out this weekend.

Back to the top

Milton Keynes Meet

Spud

Yes PM with the secret santa stuff!

Phill

Helios Blue GTI Cabriolet (89) - nice
Regatta Blue 1.3LS 5 Door (82) - not so nice

BMW 320dSE
Audi A3 Sportback

Back to the top

Re: Milton Keynes Meet

Phill said

Spud

Yes PM with the secret santa stuff!

Mate I'm sorry but it's too late… we cant re-draw the names  :( .

Back to the top
ah sorry mate! you can buy me something and ill act surprised!!  :lol:  :lol:

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top

brucieboy said

ah sorry mate! you can buy me something and ill act surprised!!  :lol:  :lol:

:roll:  lol….

Back to the top
I'll try getting the vid and pics up tonight/tomorrow ladies and gents… carpark cruise should look quite good… well until lessy-jim tried to kill grooooooober and made it screech it's head off lol

Back to the top
she lives… she's up and runnin go pick her up in bout half hr, being reunited with her again its guna be an imotional and intimate moment i can tell it feels like the 1st day we met all over again, im sure if she had a tail it would be wagging its butt off when i get in her and turn that key once again :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

Back to the top

zambeaky said

she lives… she's up and runnin go pick her up in bout half hr, being reunited with her again its guna be an imotional and intimate moment i can tell it feels like the 1st day we met all over again, im sure if she had a tail it would be wagging its butt off when i get in her and turn that key once again :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: ….. you got it bad!!!

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

I'll try getting the vid and pics up tonight/tomorrow ladies and gents… carpark cruise should look quite good… well until lessy-jim tried to kill grooooooober and made it screech it's head off lol

tattie-wok, i think you will find that it was Gruber who decided to show me up, screeching away like a banshee.  she's booked in tmorn to get her fanbelt sorted, so no screecing for next time.. hopefully.

i hope the carpark cruise has music over the squeeling? :(

Back to the top

zambeaky said

im sure if she had a tail it would be wagging its butt off when i get in her and turn that key once again :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

vice versa I reckon  :lol:

Banner

Back to the top

dubboy said

zambeaky said

im sure if she had a tail it would be wagging its butt off when i get in her and turn that key once again :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

vice versa I reckon  :lol:

im all nervous… its like a 1st date!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.