Skip navigation

*NEW* Milton Keynes Meet 03/11/09 New location

Back to the top

*NEW* Milton Keynes Meet 03/11/09 New location

spud  will you be wearing a raincoat to save us from the wet-wok smell?

BEWARE KY05 UCO, blind and deaf white haired driver of red transit, avoid at all costs, he thinks running cars on to the verge is ok. i'm fine, car's fine, mood and make up not so good.

Back to the top
Noooo not the green gti!

Chat tonight James, you might have asked at the right time!

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top

Lessy-Jim said

Nope… I have my own coat…. it's part of me…. I need to let the wok-whiff roam… it's good for the hair… not good for you mind… I'll be sure to stand next to ya  :wink:

funk-star said

Noooo not the green gti!

Chat tonight James, you might have asked at the right time!

It's not dead… needs a new clutch and doesn't tick over well but thinking… rather than go through the hassle of new clutch and getting it working right…. stick in a new clutch and new engine!!!  Hmmmmm … right time… sounds interesting!!!

Back to the top

ant5 said

Again sorry i cant make the meet, but went to IKEA in Cyprus just for you and hung around in the car park, Not seen any MK1 here just one caddy.

Latest weather report from MK Ikea:

Not as good as Cyprus Ikea  :lol:

(though I do see blue sky!)

Banner

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Lessy-Jim said

Nope… I have my own coat…. it's part of me…. I need to let the wok-whiff roam… it's good for the hair… not good for you mind… I'll be sure to stand next to ya  :wink:

[
i will peg my nose… :sick:

BEWARE KY05 UCO, blind and deaf white haired driver of red transit, avoid at all costs, he thinks running cars on to the verge is ok. i'm fine, car's fine, mood and make up not so good.

Back to the top

Lessy-Jim said

your eyes will still sting though  :dontknow:

Back to the top
not guna make it tonight guys…phoned garage still not ready, they'v annoyed me now, they said yesterday they should hav it running by the end of the night and tune it up today, phoned up today only to be told its not ready and not only is it not ready, he said the heads ready to go on???? so they aint even put the head on yet…. they'v told me tomoro im guna go down there after wrk tomoro and if it aint running or the head aint on im not not guna be impressed, it sounds to me like their booking other cars in and fixing them and only doing mine inbetween, if thats the case i will not be holding back!! :x  :x  :banghead:  :x  :x

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top
I'll pick you up if you want Zambo.  Might as well get out the house and catch up with everyone rather than letting it eat away at you tonight bud.  Want me to nip round on the way?

Back to the top

zambeaky said

not guna make it tonight guys…phoned garage still not ready, they'v annoyed me now, they said yesterday they should hav it running by the end of the night and tune it up today, phoned up today only to be told its not ready and not only is it not ready, he said the heads ready to go on???? so they aint even put the head on yet…. they'v told me tomoro im guna go down there after wrk tomoro and if it aint running or the head aint on im not not guna be impressed, it sounds to me like their booking other cars in and fixing them and only doing mine inbetween, if thats the case i will not be holding back!! :x  :x  :banghead:  :x  :x

ive caved, i cant hold it in any more my 777 run is over!

mate im so sorry to hear that! you must be gutted! i know how you feel, where ever i seem to go for work on my car ( except Funk_Star)

they dissapoint me and i feel like im being taken for a ride!! i feel for you mate!

hope to see you soon! good luck

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

I'll pick you up if you want Zambo.  Might as well get out the house and catch up with everyone rather than letting it eat away at you tonight bud.  Want me to nip round on the way?

its ok m8 lisa was going round to her mum & dads for dinner tonight so i'v told her go round there for dinner with her now, cheers for the offer, it'l prob only send me into a deep state of depression seeing all the mk1's and mine being absent, im a man on the edge already!! :lol:  :lol:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Lessy-Jim said

i KNEW i'd find a use for that old hazmat suit!  :dance:

Back to the top

Lessy-Jim said

Spudfingers said

Lessy-Jim said

i KNEW i'd find a use for that old hazmat suit!  :dance:

8O …. I didn't know what that was and had to google it… I thought it was something HE-MAN wore  :dontknow: …. turns out you'll look like a bee keeper on steroids!!!

Back to the top

zambeaky said

its ok m8 lisa was going round to her mum & dads for dinner tonight so i'v told her go round there for dinner with her now, cheers for the offer, it'l prob only send me into a deep state of depression seeing all the mk1's and mine being absent, im a man on the edge already!! :lol:  :lol:

Errrr….. no your not… don't be cheating on me with Lisa…. I'll be round your house at 18:50Hrs…. your going!!!  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top

brucieboy said

mate im so sorry to hear that! you must be gutted! i know how you feel, where ever i seem to go for work on my car ( except Funk_Star)
they dissapoint me and i feel like im being taken for a ride!! i feel for you mate!

lol cheers darling! Even if I had a major muzzy head.

Back to the top

brucieboy said

ive caved, i cant hold it in any more my 777 run is over!

HAHAHAHAAA… must have been hard keeping it quiet Bruce  :lol:

LADIES AND GENTS… HERE ARE THE DETAILS FOR TONIGHT'S MEET

Winter Location :Ikea car park,

Address:

IKEA Milton Keynes
Goslington
Off Bletcham Way
Milton Keynes MK1 1QB

Back to the top
Great meet!!!!  8 mk1's and a corrado turned up to join in the fun!!!  A few laps of IKEA car park and some pictures should be available to you all on Friday when I get time to post up.

Brilliant people brilliant winter venue… I'm looking forward to the secret santa's next month!!!  Dont forget to also dress your car in a festive outfit for the best themed car competition!!

Back to the top
By the way, for secret santa I'd just like to point out that the following people are ladies (something to remember when buying the present if you picked them) obviously do not mention who you picked out of the hat as it's SECRET santa  :wink: :-

Lessy-Jim
Legseleven
Catscene
Finchy

Can't wait to see what someone has got me on xmas day!!!

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

By the way, for secret santa I'd just like to point out that the following people are ladies (something to remember when buying the present if you picked them) obviously do not mention who you picked out of the hat as it's SECRET santa  :wink: :-

Lessy-Jim
Legseleven
Catscene
Finchy

Whos finchy?  :dontknow:

Back to the top

funk-star said

Spudfingers said

Lessy-Jim
Legseleven
Catscene
Finchy

Whos finchy?  :dontknow:

Philldis' wife.

Back to the top
yeh she my wife lol great meet last night a oh i def want them skulls done on the stalks cheers
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.