Skip navigation

*NEW* Milton Keynes Meet 03/11/09 New location

Back to the top

*NEW* Milton Keynes Meet 03/11/09 New location

funk-star said

Have you noticed that with spud on his hols this thread is very quiet.

LOL…. we'll I'm back now so fire away ya bunch of hairy-faced hamster stranglers!!!

Holiday was brilliant…. bit hot though underneath all that fur!!  8O … was seriously worried going through the borders incase they tried to quaranteen me!!!  :oops:

The lean green Spudwok machine is poorly too… I won't be in it at the November meet so aiming for the xmas one!!!  Everyone still up for secret santa!!?

How's everyone doing?  Anything I've missed (funk off the wagon again… Zambo and Nick eloped while I was gone - Bruce finally had the op after testing the pink T-shirts  :wink: )?

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Bruce finally had the op after testing the pink T-shirts  :wink: )?
HAHAHA!!!  you want me so much it scares you, youre afraid you'll say my name… youre scared you'll be seen looking up Bruce Forsyth piccies just to get that little bit closer…to me!

:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  and thats the real reason youre not coming to the meet, youve gone shy and you cant face me! xx

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
im wondering wot a spud wok looks like all beach tanned up??? do think the sun bleaches the fur?? ……….he's now an albino spud wok :lol:  :lol:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top

brucieboy said

Spudfingers said

Bruce finally had the op after testing the pink T-shirts  :wink: )?
HAHAHA!!!  you want me so much it scares you, youre afraid you'll say my name… youre scared you'll be seen looking up Bruce Forsyth piccies just to get that little bit closer…to me!

:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  and thats the real reason youre not coming to the meet, youve gone shy and you cant face me! xx

Your not man enough for me!!!… Zambo's twice the man you are lol…. literally lol !!!

I'll be at the meet…. just in the crappy vectra… AGAIN!!!!

My fur's gone blonde… I look like a cross between a monkey and a labrador…!!!!   8O

Back to the top
By the way I don't have internet at our new place.  Wont have it for another two weeks so won't be online at night…. sooooooo not impressed  :cry:

Back to the top
what time are you guys at ikea till won't be able to get there untill after 8 if you are still around

Back to the top
Tony, we are usually around till about 10 so dont worry if your running a little late.

Have to sort out the mk1 from my dads at the weekend otherwise Drunk-star will abuse me.

Home alone that week as the misses is on hols  :cheer:

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top

ant5 said

Tony, we are usually around till about 10 so dont worry if your running a little late.

Have to sort out the mk1 from my dads at the weekend otherwise Drunk-star will abuse me.

Home alone that week as the misses is on hols  :cheer:

we'll double team you if you forget my bumper!!! :mrgreen:

Back to the top

brucieboy said

8O

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

brucieboy said

8O

….you heard me…  :shhh:

Back to the top

brucieboy said

:tlc:   <——- me trying to sooth ant5 pain after he forgets that bumper!!!

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

brucieboy said

:tlc:   <——- me trying to sooth ant5 pain after he forgets that bumper!!!

LMAO!! nice one!

better get some ice!

so how was your holiday matey?

Back to the top

brucieboy said

Was good fella…. done the old jet ski and parasailing and stuff… I want to go again…  :cry:

NOT EVEN A WEEK TILL THE MEET!!!

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

brucieboy said

Was good fella…. done the old jet ski and parasailing and stuff… I want to go again…  :cry:

can imagen spud on a jet ski…….bet it was like that scene out of only fools & horses when delboys throttle gets stuck and his headed out to sea!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top

zambeaky said

Spudfingers said

brucieboy said

can imagen spud on a jet ski…….bet it was like that scene out of only fools & horses when delboys throttle gets stuck and his headed out to sea!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

LOL!!  i can imagine that! a little furry head bobbing on the horizon!

Back to the top

brucieboy said

a little furry head bobbing on the horizon!

8O

Back to the top

brucieboy said

zambeaky said

Spudfingers said

brucieboy said

LOL!!  i can imagine that! a little furry head bobbing on the horizon!

the smell of wet spudwok in the car on the way home  :sick:

BEWARE KY05 UCO, blind and deaf white haired driver of red transit, avoid at all costs, he thinks running cars on to the verge is ok. i'm fine, car's fine, mood and make up not so good.

Back to the top
LOL!!! yeah, wet furr STINKS!! do woks of the Spud variety shake like dogs when theyre wet??

Back to the top

Lessy-Jim said

the smell of wet spudwok in the car on the way home  :sick:

LMAO  :lol:  :lol: …. Just put a blanket down… oh and open the window a bit so I can stick my head out…. I love it when the wind flaps my tongue about like a wind-sock in a hurricane!!!!

Bruce I do have to shake when I get out… my signature move is called "the Beyonce shufle" where I shake my toosh at 100rpm whilst having hands on hips…. I'm a sexy little Wok  :wink:

Back to the top
Ha ha ha ha ha lol u lot make me laugh alot sometimes, the way you all go on! Glad you had a good holiday spudzilla and zambo, any more news on the car yet mate?
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.