Skip navigation

*NEW* Milton Keynes Meet 06/10/09

Back to the top

*NEW* Milton Keynes Meet 06/10/09

marshy said

its the universal jubillee clip holder errr……thingy ma bob……yes thats what it is !!!!

You lie…. I need one of them and just phoned GSF… they laughed at me and called me an idiot… thanks Marshy… also… does your "universal jubillee clip holder" nip when you touch it?…. really strange thing… mine does.. I got the shakes for a while but still had an uncontrolable urge to keep holding onto it… just couldn't let go  8O ….my bloody heart is racing  8O

Back to the top
no it never nipped me once during the engine resto……although it has recently since i put something on charge….now my hairs all spikey and shiny…..i like it,it looks pretty  :oops:

Back to the top

BACK SOON..............

Back to the top
Ha take note everybody, it's funkstar who wants me, not the other way round- u lot better get your gaydars recalibrated!!!

brucie mate, ul be the beached whale on that speed bump and not the mk1- don't bring shame on the mk1 name! Lol :wink:

Zambo- you better have that roof open now you've said you would- no woosing out of it with poor weather, but hey your damned now because driving it with roof down prooves you are a hairdresser for sure and if you put he roof up it prooves your to much of a poof to brave the elements my boy!  :mrgreen:

man, can't believe I'm missing this meet with new faces! Guess it will just leave the new comers wondering who this insulting hillbilly is! Lol  :roll:

Back to the top

nickl said

brucie mate, ul be the beached whale on that speed bump and not the mk1- don't bring shame on the mk1 name! Lol :wink:

… :cry:  :cry:  :cry: oh my god youre right, im fat and discusting! my golf is now up for sale i cannot bare the shame! who wants it?

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top

:-)

Hiya,

Just to check, are we meeting at Caldecotte or Ikea tonight?
By the way there is also a match on at the stadium tonight so the carpark may be pretty crowded :-)

Thanks
Cat

Back to the top
Lol chill brucie, no one will buy your car anyway, it's a cabby, burn it!! :wink: throw zambos in the fire too!  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

nickl said

Lol chill brucie, no one will buy your car anyway, it's a cabby, burn it!! :wink: throw zambos in the fire too!  :mrgreen:

ouch.. theres no need for that buffalo bill! trot of back to the salt mines you trailor park… no..ill rise above it… dont want to scare the new guys away,

Cat…i think its a the Caldecotte arms at half 7 then when all are there, over to ikea…i think that right…can anyone clarify. over.

Back to the top
Russ is coming in the dax and his mate might come with the charged mk2

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top

brucieboy said

Cat…i think its a the Caldecotte arms at half 7 then when all are there, over to ikea…i think that right…can anyone clarify. over.

7-7:30 caldicott arms, 8 head to ikea

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
hey guys was a good meet, nice to meet a few of you  :lol:

and a couple from sunday's Bedford meet

|
                            |
                            |
                            |
                            |
                            |
                            |
                            |
                            |
                           \/

:mrgreen:

BACK SOON..............

Back to the top
good to meet you fella,hopeto see you there again :wink:  8)

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top

nickl said

Ha take note everybody, it's funkstar who wants me, not the other way round- u lot better get your gaydars recalibrated!!!

Zambo- you better have that roof open now you've said you would- no woosing out of it with poor weather, but hey your damned now because driving it with roof down prooves you are a hairdresser for sure and if you put he roof up it prooves your to much of a poof to brave the elements my boy!  :mrgreen:

man, can't believe I'm missing this meet with new faces! Guess it will just leave the new comers wondering who this insulting hillbilly is! Lol  :roll:

you bin a naughty boy, have you been grounded and you'v been sat on the naughty stepall night!! we were all guna come round and knockand see if you was allowed to come out and play  :lol:

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top
Just want to say a big thanks to everyone and loved meeting the newbies:-

mk1_FSI
Catscene
LessyJim
Marshy
DubLife

Hope to see you all at the next one.  Was also good to meet Russ and Dips (mk1_FSI) mate James!!  Andy (Dublife) was brilliant meeting you mate hope you join me and Zambo on the Northants convoy each month  :wink:

Yomp - glad you could make it fella and hope you all come to the future events.

With my mk1 not working, Yomp's mk1 tucked up and ant's in his dads garage we still got a turnout of TEN MK1's  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

The battery on my camcorder packed in so only got one clip from Zambo-Speilberg but no pics… sure I saw Brucieboy taking some so please post up if you have any.

I'm currently trying to post the clip….. ……loading………

Back to the top
just wanna say thanks to everyone making me feel welcome!!
was a really gd night, enjoyed myself
thanks for all the comments on my engine too guys really made my night to hear people say gd things about it as ive spent alot time getting it to that stage.
hope to be up again at some point but i did use half a tank to get there and back lol
was defo worth it though

thanks again guys, great to meet everyone  :D

Back to the top
You have done a fantastic job of that engine my friend  :wink: .  Glad you enjoyed it  :lol: .

Back to the top
Hmmmm the software I use isn't allowing me any more trial versions.  I'll look into uploading the clip tomorrow night (late on as we're decorating  :roll: )

Back to the top
what a great turn out!! 10 cars and 13 owners all together!! it was so great meeting new people!! i hope you all decide its worth coming everymonth!

hers the pics i took

… thug!  :wink:

…i love this one!

Back to the top
Nope I've. Not been a naughty boy, my partner was away in Arizona all of last week with work, got back on Saturday and is now off to Toronto for work until Saturday again so I felt I really should spend some time with her to avoid the good old dog house treatment when she gets back! It's all about knowing which side your breads buttered zambo my friend and keeping the peace!! :wink:

Back to the top
Good meet, and nice to see the MK massive growing with new faces. Welcome aboard!

New winter location - home of swedish meatballs and flat pack furniture  :lol:

Russ's Dax  :notworthy:

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.