Skip navigation

*MK XMAS MEET* SECRET SANTA,REMOTE CONTROL,BEST DRESSED CAR!

Back to the top

*MK XMAS MEET* SECRET SANTA,REMOTE CONTROL,BEST DRESSED CAR!

ive got one on my phone of you in your skirt funk- but it ll probably be quicker for you to take a pic and load it up! lol

chelle

long live bew:)

Back to the top
Dang I've been busy…. how you festering funballs doing????  It's nearly that time when the fat guy in a red suit comes down my chimney, eats my food, drinks my drink, kisses my mum and buggers off again…. lovely!!!

Anyone going to eat fart-balls….. errr Brussles this Christmas???  I never eat them… they are pungent balls of green gas!!!! Roast beef for the win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :sick:

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

It's nearly that time when the fat guy in a red suit comes down my chimney, eats my food, drinks my drink, kisses my mum and buggers off again…. lovely!!!

didn't know i was invited round for christmas?!!! :lol:

Banner

Back to the top
Bugger that!!!! We'd be luck to get a slice each lol !!!! We ain't cooking on Xmas day this year…. Bring on the booze an beef!!!!!  Oh and Xmas ain't the same if you don't watch Oliver or Charlie and the chocolate factor through blurry eyes!!!  Bring on the 1950's crappy films.. I love Christmas… They even publish my best jokes in crackers!!!

Back to the top
Hope everyone has a good Christmas - see you all in New year!! xxx

chelle

Back to the top
Are we giving the Jan meet a miss or are we all meeting on 4th?

Back to the top
i can make the 4th

chelle

There are too many online users to list.