Skip navigation

*MK XMAS MEET* SECRET SANTA,REMOTE CONTROL,BEST DRESSED CAR!

Back to the top

*MK XMAS MEET* SECRET SANTA,REMOTE CONTROL,BEST DRESSED CAR!

Was good to meet some of you guys last night, esp ant5 who we spoke to for some time.  

Shame some more guys din't turn up especially when I travelled 2 hours either way to come down and apologies for how dirty my R32 was as my hose has been frozen for the last 2 weeks and I hate it being dirty.

\'83 Lhasa Green GX 1457cc

\'53 Mk4 Golf R32, Deep Pearl Blue

\'00 Kawasaki Ninja J1 ZX6R

\'92 B3 Passat Estate 1.6td (Now breaking) 😭

Back to the top
sorry you were a bit disappointed mate, and fair play to you for driving all that way, were you the r32 with the girls sat in your car? they had the right idea lol, it was frickin freezin! sorry i didnt get to chat to you mate, hope you had a good time tho, next meet spud should have his R/C car workin so we can have a race off!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
Hi All,

Glad i made up there, albeit for only an hour or so. Good to meet a couple of you, although apart from Spud-Fingers, I only know you by car….one of you had the brown/cream 2.0 caddy van and the other with the green 'micro machines' cabriolet. It was good to chat with you, sorry for not making myself known to others! Hope you all got home OK, had a couple of lift off oversteer moments on the way home, not helped by minus temps and 2-bob tyres…..  :redfaced:

I'll hopefully get back up in the new year for your next meet, might even have some lower side trims and idle issue sorted by then!

Cheers

Matt

1982 Golf GTi - Mars Red and totally stock!

Back to the top

funk-star said

Lessy your just being a panzy. It's not even snowing.

:P i was driving the battle-barge yesterday (passat) which has the vaguest steering in the world!
didn't want to drive home in freezing-fog in it and husband didn't want me to go either so as it's his car.. lol.. stayed at home and knitted more of my mates crimbo present instead, and ate too much.. thank the gods for karate practice tnite!

glad ye's all had a good time anyway.  hopefully see ye's in jan :D

BEWARE KY05 UCO, blind and deaf white haired driver of red transit, avoid at all costs, he thinks running cars on to the verge is ok. i'm fine, car's fine, mood and make up not so good.

Back to the top
My mk1 rc car packed in so couldn't do the racing  :cry: !!

Sorry I didn't get round to talking to everyone I was too busy trying to catch the little bloody toy motor round the car park.  millfischk69 it was a big turn out just freezing… gorgeous car mate sorry you felt a bit let down.

Whoever got me the tax disc, air freshener thanks….. the first sweet I opened said "grow up" lol…. how fitting  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
funk they are taking the weewee! lol - good thing i got it down to 80….;)

my toes are still frozen tooo.

Thank you for my cider - who ever got me it - i will be having that as soon as i get in!!  mmmm

chelle

long live bew:)

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Ant what did you get?

I got a water bottle with the Haynes mk1 golf on it and a magic tree. It was intended for Felix !!!! so thanks whoever picked Felix.

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=624452#624452

pics peeps! my bath was oh so sensual! forum evidence comin soon ;)

Back to the top
Oh no i wasnt disappointed as it was nice to meet a few of the mk1 owners, esp ant5 who we had a nice chat with and being a younger owner am always picking up bits from the more experienced owners ;)

Brucie yes it was my R32 with the girls in, my mrs wanted to come along to see the other golfs but brought a friend so she dint get bored lol.

I will be down again when the weather warms up and will bring my r/c car next time aswel.

Back to the top
LOL was that really a R32? i was loling as it sounded like a dirty oil burner? thought it was a lookalike.

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
good meet boys and girls!!!!

was abit fresh tho

:)

spud hows your mini tin of tuna, and mini spud size love hearts?

Banner

Back to the top
funk - reckon you should replace your avatar - with you doing it in your new attire!! lol -

chelle

long live bew:)

Back to the top
Where's the pics?

Back to the top
Yes it is an actual R32 and prob looked like a diesel due to the rear end being black with all the crap on the roads atm.

Back to the top

funk-star said

Where's the pics?

in shows section numb nuts! where they always are!

Back to the top
They weren't the other day!! Only some blured pics that some gay boy took.

Back to the top
Lol there is no pics of my ass in the vote funk skirt?

Back to the top
it's only a phone camera. not got a wide angle Lense 8O

Banner

Back to the top
Cheers mate!! llol

Back to the top
TOLD!

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.