Skip navigation

*MK XMAS MEET* SECRET SANTA,REMOTE CONTROL,BEST DRESSED CAR!

Back to the top

*MK XMAS MEET* SECRET SANTA,REMOTE CONTROL,BEST DRESSED CAR!

i treat the elves extremely well!  they're obviously just slackin!  may have to reintroduce the whip.. as being nice 'snae workin!

BEWARE KY05 UCO, blind and deaf white haired driver of red transit, avoid at all costs, he thinks running cars on to the verge is ok. i'm fine, car's fine, mood and make up not so good.

Back to the top
£20 for the parts described.Im guessing a water flange of some description but id recomment a new one as its false economy.

Bruicy ill try to remember.

Jelly ill try remember

Spud, he did the mash he did the keyboard mash

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
funk - nice - ill have them!! cheers x

chelle

long live bew:)

Back to the top
sort of got my secret santa present sorted ive got all the bits given them to my other half and she has got the sewing machine out making it all while im surfing the mk1 owners forum  :lol:  , ive got her so well trained!!!!
new motors a mk2 im afraid sorry guys

Back to the top
bring it on

even mrs jelly might show up

brucie might take you up on that offer

hope you all ready for tomorrow

my list of things

get home from work

1/2 dress the car up (finish the rest when i arrive)

get changed

arrive and finish car dress off

make grand entrance :)

Banner

Back to the top
kev do you wanna drive up with me n loz and all other peeps coming from bedford?

Back to the top
Hopefully going to make this!! First real outting for the GTi, so hopefully it doesn't let us down! See you there

1982 Golf GTi - Mars Red and totally stock!

Back to the top
Hoping you are dressed like your sig jelly…. your belly will be freezing!!!!!!!   :mrgreen: Jelly-Blue-Belly !!!!

Alaine is coming along so Chelle you'll have women company… lessy-jim is also coming if she stops whipping her elfs long enough!!!!

My mk1 RC car is done… here it is:-

ONE MORE SLEEP LADIES, GENTS  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
lol JEEP front end

Back to the top
LOL looks slightly austin metro at the back  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
not got a rc car unfortunatley :(

just been out to check the car doing alright in this cold weather

started alright but need to get a hot air feed for the airbox think this might help slightly

better make it to mk esle i'll be annoyed

Banner

Back to the top
Hot air feed only works on choke so dont worry.

Back to the top
i cant freakin wait for this!!!!  ghoing to be such a laugh!!! my secret santa is all sorted! just got to wrap it! gunna be such a great night@ wrap up warm everyone! i want to see lots of layers a plenty!

ill text u tomorrow funk about the eyebrow, you have no excuse!

hehehe! now shall i wear my bobble hat or my beanie hat, or my santa hat? the choice is just too much!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
Ahh the problem lies with me taking car for mot at 1.45 then having to drive to knebworth to collect a mk4 front end, then drive to the unit to drop off then home to meet the big gay hill billy nick + remember an eyebrow.

Back to the top
…when at the unit….use hand….pick up eye brow…. jobs a goodun! i'll have to put you over my knee if you forget it!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top

ruffdubs said

kev do you wanna drive up with me n loz and all other peeps coming from bedford?
i will meet you near MK mate as my works right near JUN13 of the M1 so no point n going home give us a bell later 07733377173 you know the A421s open now no avereage speed cameras!!!!!!

ps has anyone got a bonnet pull lever thingy mines snapped  i will sort you a couple of quid for it.

Back to the top
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!  It's that cold this morning I pulled off my car cover and a hand sized section ripped off and stayed on my roof!!!!!   I'm now driving about with a rag-roof!!!!!!

Must of had water under it as it's never leaks and I took the car out on Sunday… that'll teach me!!!

I have a T-shirt, a hoody, a jacket, jeans, gloves and a santa hat… I'm sorted Bruce!!!  Snug as a bug me mate.

MK1 RC car is packed and so is the secret santa!!!  Looking forward to seeing you all.

Studs do you need me to do anything mate tea, coffee etc?

Back to the top
Not long now. -7 this morning. I'll think i will give the shorts a miss

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top

ant5 said

Not long now. -7 this morning. I'll think i will give the shorts a miss

LOL….. I wondered what the threshold was on those two bits of string hanging from your shorts that you seem to call "legs"  :wink: 8.5 hours to go  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

graydog said

ruffdubs said

i will meet you near MK mate as my works right near JUN13 of the M1 so no point n going home give us a bell later 07733377173 you know the A421s open now no avereage speed cameras!!!!!!

ps has anyone got a bonnet pull lever thingy mines snapped  i will sort you a couple of quid for it.

klkl i'll give you a ring later

i think iv got a spare bonnet pull lever mate i'll have a look for you
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.