Skip navigation

*MK XMAS MEET* SECRET SANTA,REMOTE CONTROL,BEST DRESSED CAR!

Back to the top

*MK XMAS MEET* SECRET SANTA,REMOTE CONTROL,BEST DRESSED CAR!

i would love to come to this one but my golf has broken down and i cant see the point in fixing it because my new engine arrives on tuesday! WOOHOO!! see you oneday in the future :)

Back to the top
been getting prepared today for this event

very excited!

i'm going to make an arrival with a difference :)

Banner

Back to the top
is anyone doing the car fancy dress thing? ive been so busy aint had much time to sort anything out, by the way took a deposit down for the mk1 today so im affraid it will be makeng its last appearance on tue :cry:

Back to the top
i'm getting dressed up :) and the car :lol:

Banner

Back to the top
im really looking forward to this one too - spud can i meet you at toby for convoy again - gonna be in my mk3 x

chelle

long live bew:)

Back to the top
Ohh not long now, Al least the snow has gone so dont need the snow plough attachment !!!

Last week at work as well. whoop whooop

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
Anyone need any parts bringing to the meet?

Current breakers.

MK1 cabs x 4
mk2 16v
mk3 gti 8v
mk4 gti x3

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
ooh funk - have you got those fake front bumper lights on the mk3? id need the pair

or the plastic bit that goes on the air flow pipe that leads onto the gasket - (getting technical here!!) do you know which bit i mean?

and a driver side  rear side plastic arch trim?

think thats it…..

chelle

Back to the top
funk, you still got that eyebrow in capri green? ill bring the one i have, u wanna straight swap?

sounds like jelly will have this prize in the bag! god only knows what that crazy cat has been up to in preperation for this meet! loving the sig Jelly!! its an uncanny resemblance!!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
a self protrait of myself, mrs did the logo think she is trying to tell me something

Anyone want any tools???

Funk you sexy son of a gun i need the side repeater holder, you sent the rubber bit but i need the plastic bit that takes the bulb is you get my drift?

Banner

Back to the top
ROCK ON!!!!!  I'm wearing me old santa hat…… boooo I hear you say "that's not fancy dress"….. well….. the only other thing I'm wearing is one sock  :mrgreen: !!!!

I've done the RC shell and it looks alright for a first shot.  The other shell is better so doing that next…. Bring on the RC cars  :mrgreen: !!!!

Greydog gutted you're selling her mate.  What you going to get next?  You change cars nearly as much as funk!!!!

Jelly if you can get tools mate I may be pestering you in the new year awesome stuff…. cant wait to see what you're up to ya crazy kid!!!

Chelle… yup 7pm at the Toby my dear

EVERYONE IN SECRET SANTA GOT THEIR PRESENT READY?

Please bring your present in a non-see through bag and put it in the back of my car when you arrive?  I'll dish them out later on when they've all been collected  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
cool will see you there - you ll hear me - my car has a slight alarm fault - obvioulsy just to let people know im coming - dread to thinkw hat its gonna sound like amplified in a enclosed carpark! lol

does brown paper wrap with as chirstmas paper? still want me to bring a bake off (ie: take things out of wrappers and put then in tuppaware and pass them of as homemade) ?

chelle

Back to the top
totally! the more food there the better! lovelly jubbly!!  and yes brown paper is totally wrapping quality, as is kitchen foil i find! you rareny need sellotape as it stays where you put it and its shiney so women appretiate it, and as its related to the kitchen, it reminds them that the turkey needs basting… :P

Back to the top
jelly! if you're starting up your own business, i can design your logo and cards etc, let me know if u need it! x

Back to the top

chellemk1 said

ooh funk - have you got those fake front bumper lights on the mk3? id need the pair

or the plastic bit that goes on the air flow pipe that leads onto the gasket - (getting technical here!!) do you know which bit i mean?

think thats it…..

LOL yea i have the bumper lights, and a driver side trim but god knows what you need that leads to a gasket??????

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
....funk??? eyebrow????

Back to the top
i'm kackin it!  my secret santa pressie hasn't turned up yet! fingies crossed, everyone, for it to arrive tmorn or someone's going to be sad tmorns night :(

BEWARE KY05 UCO, blind and deaf white haired driver of red transit, avoid at all costs, he thinks running cars on to the verge is ok. i'm fine, car's fine, mood and make up not so good.

Back to the top

funk-star said

chellemk1 said

think thats it…..

LOL yea i have the bumper lights, and a driver side trim but god knows what you need that leads to a gasket??????

lol

ill describe whats happening may lead you to the part!!

water is leaking through this cos its cracked - its about 5 x 7 cms i need to replace it - normally costs about 12quid  brand new? hose goes into engine - sure goes on to the gasket?? i sound so thick!! lol

chelle

Back to the top
ooh funk - what prices for the rest?

chelle

Back to the top

Lessy-Jim said

i'm kackin it!  my secret santa pressie hasn't turned up yet! fingies crossed, everyone, for it to arrive tmorn or someone's going to be sad tmorns night :(

Oh dear….. the real santa never has this problem when making presents…. are you treating your Christmas elfs properly?!?!?

Brucieboy said

…..funk???…..eyebrow???

You talking about me again Bruce???

KSFOKWERJGFLQF:LERK:FLKGGVKLMSDMVCMDF>GV      <—— that's how bloody excited I am about the meet… you just got a keyboard mash  :2guns:  :punk:  :scooter:  :dance:  :cheer:

I'll get the cam-corder ready tonight…. worried about jellybelly though…. is this going to be allowed on youtube????

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.