Skip navigation

*MK XMAS MEET* SECRET SANTA,REMOTE CONTROL,BEST DRESSED CAR!

Back to the top

*MK XMAS MEET* SECRET SANTA,REMOTE CONTROL,BEST DRESSED CAR!

lol, ;) ;)

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
I'll bring some shortbread or summit to dip in tea…. yum!!!!  Need to spray this bloody shell just aint had time yet  :roll: .  Probably do it on Sunday

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

I'll bring some shortbread or summit to dip in tea…. yum!!!!  Need to spray this bloody shell just aint had time yet  :roll: .  Probably do it on Sunday

oooh good idea spud - i can make little treats for everyone if you like?

chelle

long live bew:)

Back to the top

chellemk1 said

Spudfingers said

oooh good idea spud - i can make little treats for everyone if you like?

Cool…. I've got stuff left over from Halloween so might bring that… mini crunchies, chomps etc..

Back to the top
mine mine and mine..

Back to the top

brucieboy said

2 what?!?

Fingers!!

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
lol, id have said you could take a good 4!

Back to the top
i can take a fist holding a orange

Back to the top
Off to see the new Harry Potter film tonight with my missus….. that's 3 hours of my life wasted  :roll: ….. still…… on the up side…. I bought Gran Tourismo on the PS3 today…. I aint going to sleep tonight  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
You miserable git. wait till you have kids (dwarfs) then you would appreciate a night out.

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
LOL… can't you just put them in a cupboard to grow up themselves?  I'm off out tonight so I'll not whinge about this one deal?  :D

Back to the top
…whats GT5 like mate? please tell me it was worth the wait!

MOT passed first time! bring on the meet!! HEHE!!

Back to the top
I cant get into my mk1 to start it  :banghead: …. hoping my remote battery has gone and not the system itself  :roll:

GT5 is alright the graphics are better but…. probably not worth the wait…  :dontknow:

CONGRATS on the MOT big fella nice one!!!

Back to the top
wth is your pic about bruice? i had to double take at first. lol

Back to the top
i keep getting attacked by the giant finger that lives in my wardrobe, it didnt know but id set up my camera on a timer and managed to capture it mid violation!, you want to know where it went after this picture...

Back to the top
Bruce you must have a hand like those bog blue things American's wear to sports events…. I didn't even notice  8O !!!!

This is on Tuesday ladies and gents… painting the mk1 shell this weekend and getting a battery for the mk1 central locking to see if I can get it working …. everyone involved in secret santa bought their presents and wrapped them yet?  Again… I'll be getting mine at the weekend!!

Back to the top
spud are you driving your RC car to the meet on tuesday? :lol:

Back to the top

studs said

spud are you driving your RC car to the meet on tuesday? :lol:

Yup….. got extra Duracell batteries in my ruck-sack for the motorway  :scooter:

Changed the battery in my central locking remote and….. THE MK1 WORKS!!!!!!  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
i should be coming along for this!!  :wink:  randomly found this on line the other day turns out there are loads of em!
 Mein My VW Golf 1GL VR6 Schwarz-matt Old School Tuning 1:18 - YouTube
and my girlfriend thought it was sad i said i agreed but secretly im putting it on my xmas list!!!! see you all tue

Back to the top
Cooooooooool  8)

I'm now really looking forward to the meet… my mk1 is running, My RC car shell is nearly done… just my secret santa to buy and rub up then it's game on  :mrgreen: .  Alaine put the tree up in the living room today… feeling very festive  :mrgreen:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.