Skip navigation

T4 1991 2.4

Back to the top

Work horse

Thought I'd share my other vw with you, not sure how many t4 owners are on here but they seem to have really taken off on the scene over the last few years. I won't write much but I have a few pics along the way.

And how it is now 

The sign writing is now off and the inside is a work in progress. Getting the steels banded at some stage and lowering it once I've worked out how it will sit with a work load on it.   Will update as I change anything. 

Back to the top

this is my t4 2.5tdi syncro

Back to the top

ive rear smoked lamps in since i took pic.looking to get front fogs to finish it

Back to the top
Very smart. I've done smoked fronts and rears mines an early one and its freshened it up a lot. 

Back to the top
How is the inside of yours? 

Back to the top
I just ply lined back of van with glass wool behind it to lower road noise 

Back to the top
Looks nice  :thumbs:

Back to the top

mcfudge said

I just ply lined back of van with glass wool behind it to lower road noise 

That's all mine is at the moment, stuffed with insulation and sound deadening then ply lined. Saving up for carpet and materials for a fancy roof liner. 

Back to the top
i found off cut of plastic diary sheet at work so i made new door cards for tailgate and sliding door.i'd love to do the roof but the diary sheet is 42 euro.mate gave me two rolls  of the 12v led strip light with sticky back might run them along top of ply wood and wire them to door sensor.waiting on funds to build up as i'd like to buy subwoofer +amp for back as front speakers are fairly poor.i did upgrade front but they can't handle all the power on there own

Back to the top
Mines already running a sub and amp with 4 speakers in the front. Ive done the rear door cards and the cab roof in ply with black cloth wrap but want something lairy for  the rear roof. Got some chrome 12 spot lights wired up ready as well. 
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.