Skip navigation

The original one & only Gulf Golf 18 years of ownership

Back to the top

The Gulf Golf April 29 years old and nearly finished!!!

smudger said

Pics pleeeeaaasssee :)

Bear with me :thumbs:

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 

Back to the top

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 

Back to the top
Smashing. Credit to you mate for building this. I tip my cap to you.

Back to the top
Old cheap items do still exist just found and purchased a Mattig rear spoiler with 3rd brake light built in £12!!

I may never use it but its a little bit of kit you don't see very often might mock it up on the MK1 to see which I prefer Kamei lip spoiler of this new bad boy!

Back to the top
Got a pic of it mate? Sounds like a right bargain :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Back to the top

smudger said

Got a pic of it mate? Sounds like a right bargain :thumbs:  :thumbs:

I put one on the Facebook page will take more to give a clearer picture of what it is like ,like I said may never use it but could'nt bear to think of it getting skipped!!

Back to the top
Been a while  since my last update been hoarding parts for this winters upgrades , new CDS seat tubes to replace the "bodged" solution I created in 2003, Quaife quick rack to go in ,fit Kamei rear roof spoiler ,got an old Berg Cup Arch to cut up to bond on to my front Berg cup spoiler. relocate battery and washer bottle to behind passenger seat ,cut out old battery tray in engine bay then its MOT time  :thumbs:

Back to the top
Quite a list to be getting on with mate. Good luck with it all. She'll fly through the MOT :)

Smudger

Back to the top
Good to see you back mate, it's been a while since I've caught up with your thread. Looking good  :cool:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
The Interior looks nice

Good Looking car…

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
really must go to the garrage and see if this is still in there!! Not opened the doors since August 2013!!

Back to the top
So been a while (again!) anyway have moved back to my 1st love of motorbikes so will be breaking this up this year(worth more in parts !) lots of branded and rare (Properly rare not feckin scene rare!!) parts look in the breaking section in the next few weeks

Back to the top
Nooooooooo don't do it  :(

Cornish Host.
1980 VW Derby
Clive the Cabby
Ujum the Invisible
Mynx the  Tintop

Back to the top
still thinking...........................................................................

Last edit: by collo16v

Back to the top
It survived my moment of madness and will be revived and revitalised in 2015 :thumbs:

Back to the top
Hey great news!!  :cool:  :thumbs:

Andy

1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
 :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Back to the top
still here  :P

Back to the top

collo16v said

still here  :P

Good man!  :thumbs:

Andy

1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
So interior(what there is ) removed original seat mount x-member's and runners  removed ,new frame welded in ,new Sparco Side Seat mounts purchased, new Sparco 5 point harnesses purchased the 2015 rebuild gathers momentum!!! :)

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.