Skip navigation

Project dylan, sold.......

do you think the colour of my project is over the top?!?!?

yes its too bright! {-} [36 votes]
no it looks lush!! {-} [61 votes]
not fussed really! {-} [47 votes]
This poll is closed. You cannot vote unless it is reopened.

Back to the top

Project dylan, up for sale .........15/12/12

GOOD NEWS !!
my ecu has come today!!! looks complicated to wire it though!!!!
ben could you give me a ring somtime tomorrow night? ive got a few questions to ask you about the MS.

Mk1 Jetta (Jessie) build thread here
 View topic: Jessie the mk1 jetta (pd conversion) lots of pics!! - The Mk1 Golf Owners Club

T25 westfalia camper, 2.2 Subaru powered

vw touran   1.9 tdi remap, Bbs rep wheels , lowered, bla bla bla……… Wife's car
2013 Vw amarok 2.0bitdi, work truck…….  www.jsgarageaberystwyth.co.uk  

Back to the top
wiring is a piece of pee m8

Back to the top

bens_cab said

wiring is a piece of pee m8

i spoke to eddie the other day and he said the boost wire has got to go to the N75? is that the little black solenoid on the intake pipe??

View topic: Jessie the mk1 jetta (pd conversion) lots of pics!! - The Mk1 Golf Owners Club

Back to the top
yes thats the n75 valve you going to wire that up then cos i didnt bother but will do over the winter at some point so ill be asking you for help with that one :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
i take it that u earth the other pin on the N75?

Back to the top
jamie you just sent me the link to this, looks like a bloody rewarding project when its finished!
That n75 fandangle, i was going to get rid of all the things in the boost line and put in my own solenoid, recirc valve and plumb in from there?
My friends picking up my ems tonight from eddie and ill have it tommorow when i go water ski'ing with him whoop! jamie did you get him to make a loom for you?
Nick

1982 1.8T-20v-GtEfi. K03S. Megasquirt. 16v Servo + MS. Relayed lights. Mk3 Wiper Motor… Getting too Reliable!
With thanks Eddie-Toyotec, Ben-Bens_cab, Brian-Broke and the Mk1 Owners Club! 211Bhp, should get 250 on next map!

Back to the top

Thats the puppy btw jamie ^^^

1982 1.8T-20v-GtEfi. K03S. Megasquirt. 16v Servo + MS. Relayed lights. Mk3 Wiper Motor… Getting too Reliable!
With thanks Eddie-Toyotec, Ben-Bens_cab, Brian-Broke and the Mk1 Owners Club! 211Bhp, should get 250 on next map!

Back to the top
love the black mk1 is that yours nick82 :wink:

Back to the top
Certantly is, blooody nightmare so far but that will soon change hopefully!
Nick

Back to the top
get that engine me lad soon put a smile the old face :lol:

Back to the top
just a quick update,
i havent managed to get alot done recently, i was working late last night, managed to get the door and the bumper smoothed off and the rear wing and front wing on the passenger side. ive also cut the spare wheel well out to make way for the twin exhaust and cut the rear valance off too. as for the engine, ive got all the bits i need now apart from the qpeng downpipe and the tubular manifold and a clutch and the drivers side mounting. i stayed late tonight and fitted a new water pump, timing belt and a 16v tentioner (all ordered from my local vdub dealer 30 QUID for the tentioner!!!!!!) . ive sold the 16v engine from my daily driver so now i have some spare cash for the downpipe and a fast road clutch. i will get some pics taken tomorrow night after the passenger side has been primered. :wink:

Back to the top

Back to the top

foxymk1 said

sounds like your moving on nicly mate, was the megaquirt easy to do?
i havent started it yet foxy!!! ive got it but its in my spare room upstairs!!!! along with the intercooler and the rest of the bits. still trying to get the bodywork done at the mo. its nearly there!!! :roll:  :roll:

Back to the top

jamiegolf said

foxymk1 said

sounds like your moving on nicly mate, was the megaquirt easy to do?
i havent started it yet foxy!!! ive got it but its in my spare room upstairs!!!! along with the intercooler and the rest of the bits. still trying to get the bodywork done at the mo. its nearly there!!! :roll:  :roll:

let me know how it goes mate , still cnt deside wat to do :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :dontknow:

Back to the top
from looking at the looom and the wiring instructions it looks fairly easy, bu time will tell!! im hoping to get the engine in the car in a few weeks to do a trail fit, just waiting for my 16v engine to be paid for then i will be ordering my engine mount and my downpipe!!!

Back to the top
just been sent this link been helping this guy out but it seems hes way ahead of me now

very good reading should helps with all your questions

Super 7 Rush: Engine Swap

Back to the top
nice one ben  :wink:

Back to the top
just a little update.
look what mr postman brought me today!!!!!

a fast road organic 3 piece clutch, a nice shiny bailey dump valve, and a silicone elbow to gofrom the turbo to the alloy pipework.
just need the downpipe now!!!!

the bodywork is almost ready for the first coat of primer, so i will have some more pics of that soon!! keep ya posted.

Back to the top
organic clutch, grows in the wild next to carrots lol,

nice to see a big jump in progress dude, all ive managed is this lol

from

to

bak end

and front with a bra

just lots more to do to mine befor its even nearly as clean as yours but i can always dream lol

pete

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

Volksaction F

Back to the top

pete_n_mel said

organic clutch, grows in the wild next to carrots lol,

it grows next to the onions actually!!!!!!

the rear of your cabby looks good without the black plastic trim on pete!!

well i can now tell you that DYLAN'S IN PRIMER!!!!!!!!
ive just got back from work and its had 2 coats of high build primer and been flatted down all over, theres only one or two bits that need a bit more filler. But its nice to see it all in one colour though!!!
Tell me what you think….

There are too many online users to list.