My AUSTRIAN IMPORT 3 door GL! - **FOR SALE SOON ** :-(

Back to the top
Trying on the winter wheels for fit. 15x7 ET25 Bullet Sixty's

Last edit: by Ronnie85

Back to the top
They look spot on to me mate. :)

What size tyres you going for?

Back to the top
Thinking about 165/45/15 for mega lo pro.

If not will be 165/50/15 :D

Back to the top
Stretch city  :thumbs:  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top

smudger said

Stretch city  :thumbs:  :lol:  :lol:

Yeah, plus its only a 1.1, its not like a need loads of grip  :lol:

Back to the top
looks splendid…. colour seats and steels…. also i may get shot for this but im glad you have the bumpers back on….. small metal bumpers only suit early cars in my opinion.

car looks fab 

Back to the top

16vseries1 said

looks splendid…. colour seats and steels…. also i may get shot for this but im glad you have the bumpers back on….. small metal bumpers only suit early cars in my opinion.

car looks fab 

Thanks dude, Yeah I agree about the bumpers!

Back to the top
Would you be interested in selling your chrome hubcaps and clips from the old wheels? It nice to see another GL i have a 4 door  :thumbs:

Back to the top

invinciblemoam said

Would you be interested in selling your chrome hubcaps and clips from the old wheels? It nice to see another GL i have a 4 door  :thumbs:

Sorry dude keeping them, just because I want to keep all the original parts for it. Can pick them up on ebay though

Back to the top
FINALLY!! nearly 4 weeks after sending off for registration! GHT 54W  :D  :D  :D

Looking forward to driving it all weekend!

Back to the top
great news mate. Congrats. got my series 1 v5 through the post the other day as well. The DVLA do tend to take their time sending stuff through unless they want money off you.  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top

smudger said

great news mate. Congrats. got my series 1 v5 through the post the other day as well. The DVLA do tend to take their time sending stuff through unless they want money off you.  :lol:  :lol:

Yeah its been so frustrating. up until last year you could visit your local office with all the docs and get the car reg'd same day, which is what I did with a VW camper I imported last year. Now you have to send it off and wait ages, felt like forever!  :P

So glad its finally come through though.

glad you got your v5 on your series 1, keeping an eye on that :D  :thumbs:

Back to the top
well chuffed for ya

Back to the top
Good to see your paperwork come through at long last. A lovely mk1 you have there.

Back to the top
Cheers guys :D

Back to the top
What a beautiful, beautiful car! I love the colour :) Good to see you have finally had the V5 come through.

'82 c formel e - 1.8t 20v 

Back to the top
Managed to get out in it today, got a new exhaust fitted as the old one was a bit rattly inside. Got the front wheels aligned, got the new winter wheels on 15x7 Bullet Sixty's with 165/45/15 tyres, and fitted the blind. Drives so good! Love it.  :wub:

Back to the top
Looks the business - love it.

Back to the top
Spot on mate. I hope you sent a shot or 2 over to the calendar 2014 email address. Blind looks awesome too mate :)

Back to the top
Looks sweet on the sixty's  :cool:

Where did you get the new exhaust from? I'm needing one for my 1.1 too

'83 formel e
There are too many online users to list.