Back to the top
GLWS  :thumbs:

April 14, 2005

Back to the top
Looking like it might be sold tomoz 😁

Back to the top

Massbad69 said

Looking like it might be sold tomoz 😁

Didn't think it would take you long Chris, it must be one of the best out there ;)

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
I will find out later this afternoon when the lad checks it out.

Back to the top

Back to the top
Congratulations mate, shame to see its gone, and I think there will be elements of you that miss it, but its all part of the master plan ;-). You can still be my friend although you have not got a Sportline :-)

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Thanks Rich I'm touched 👐

Back to the top
Fair play for selling it so quickly :)

Is it staying in Scotland? make sure that new owner signs up here :D

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
Congratulations Chris!

So as the item for sale is now officially 'SOLD', can we Mod's now 'Delete' this post?  :lol:  :thumbs:

Just kidding my friend!  :$

Sent by a smartphone and not a smartperson!

Play Guess the Asking Price 'SEASON 4' as of Sunday the 29th of October 2017.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fguess-the-asking-price_2

OLD.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fold-guess-the-asking

Ever wondered who's behind the scenes of this forum?
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=committee

Mike

There's me building mine 28 years ago, almost finished!        

001.JPG       

Be proud of your VW Golf Mk1, it's very special!

Back to the top
Staying local Scott and the new owner is a Vw nut and loves his cars.

Mike 😜

Without putting a proper ad anywhere apart from on here to sell in 24hrs is cool.

It was my Scottish region mk1 page that the sale came from 👍

Back to the top
Not a hijack  :ninja: but any other enquiries send them my way still contemplatingselling mine 

91Jreg Sportline (now gone) For now 88 Ereg Mk2 16v (monza blue ) (now its gone too)Numerous mk1 tintops I  should never have sold 😰  Oh and a TDI  Touran as a daily ….latest toy mk5 Gti (showing my age) had to go serious money pit ,now cruising a Caddy Van

Back to the top
golfman16 I never got any other enquiries as it was pretty much sold within 2hrs.
So everyone knew that and I had that on my thread.

but glws 👍😊

Back to the top
Ah no probs mate  :thumbs:

91Jreg Sportline (now gone) For now 88 Ereg Mk2 16v (monza blue ) (now its gone too)Numerous mk1 tintops I  should never have sold 😰  Oh and a TDI  Touran as a daily ….latest toy mk5 Gti (showing my age) had to go serious money pit ,now cruising a Caddy Van

Back to the top
pleased for you that it sold so quickly Chris, but sad at the same time. Hope the new owner takes as much care of it that you have.

Back to the top
I have had my fun with it do now was the time to pass it on and use the s1 this year and prob a tintop gti next year 😉

Back to the top
Congrats Chris, will be nice memories having owned that.

On to the next ;)

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top

Massbad69 said

I have had my fun with it do now was the time to pass it on and use the s1 this year and prob a tintop gti next year 😉

ah well dont feel too upset over it going…… it wasnt a real sportline anyway. wrong engine and no PAS

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top

arf333 said

Massbad69 said

ah well dont feel too upset over it going…… it wasnt a real sportline anyway. wrong engine and no PAS

I read that post on the FB page ☺️

Some people 😜

Back to the top
Ha ha that FB post made me laugh as well  O_o

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
golfman16 , send an email over to Hugh at www.golfgtisportline.com and I am sure he will put an advert up for you, and probably has some buyers lined up looking for Sportlines mate

1.8T CABBY
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.