Skip navigation

GOLF MK1 BLACK SPORTLINE RS3 4x4 selling up.

Back to the top

MY BLACK SPORTLINE PROJECT S3 4x4 TFSI CONVERSION

Pincher said

I know a bloke who is an engineer at Jaguar something to do with the F-Type development. I bought some BBS RS's from him. He has 3 or  4 Rallye's. One is an absolute minter which VW have been trying to buy back from him. He is always buying and selling bits for them. I will get in touch and see if he is happy me passing on his contact details as he may be able to assist you with parts…. if you want.
That would be great thanks.

Back to the top
Shame to hear you have to break the Sportline mate, Rallye will be epic though I am sure, message me with sportline bits you are moving on you think I might want ;-)

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Well my seats are sold now,so I will start to part out the car very soon some items are already on ebay but if there any parts you need pm as I'm going to put items on ebay.i need golf Rallye body panels,and any other parts you might have.so can buy from you or trade some rare mk1 parts.

Back to the top
What's the latest with this Mike? Is the mk1 all gone now? 
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.