Skip navigation

GOLF MK1 BLACK SPORTLINE RS3 4x4 selling up.

Back to the top

MY BLACK SPORTLINE PROJECT S3 4x4 TFSI CONVERSION

smudger said

mike_turbo said

smudger said

I've phoned them weeks ago and it's gone.but thanks for looking.

Sugar. I'll keep my eyes open for you mate.  :cool:

Thanks :thumbs: ,I've read that a vw tigaun shares the same box 0a6,but into sure on the Gear ratios are the same.if I can't find a ttrs box in a few months I will look for more info on the tigaun box

Back to the top
Don't know if you have seen this ad Mike ? Still got the guys phone number on there if you haven't .

Ad.

Used Cars, Vans & Motorbikes for Sale | Gumtree

Back to the top

Back to the top

Baggie82 said

Ad I looking for a manual box from a audi ttrs which has the same engine but they have a manual gearbox,as rs3 don't have manual gearboxes.

Back to the top
are you wise going for a ttrs box, surely you'd be better of going for a derv box or something as the rolling radius of what ever wheels you can fit under a mk1 will be completly differnet to a tt rs meaning the gear box ratio's will be wrong

Old dubs never die, they just get lower

Back to the top
Well not done much on the car lately as been on a holiday,but  3 weeks ago I bought a uk golf rallye which as a lot of history and once was a show car and magazine featured.but sadly was stripped completely as the guy was going to restore.but gave up and sold all the parts :(.so my plans are to get it on a A frame by Christmas and strip the underside to bare metal and then the work begins.ive bought today a brand new front panel,abs unit,suspension,rallye carpet,so if anyone as any rallye parts pm me.also bought corrado g60 that needs paint work to be mint again which I will get done as I'm going to use it as a daily drive for a bit.

Last edit: by mike_turbo

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top
The rallye pearlescent green,it needs outer cills and repair to rear panel as it's been dropped on the floor as it as no running gear.

Back to the top
Mike I bet your mrs is about as happy as mine with all these cars we keep buying   :lol: are you eventually using the g60 in the rallye ? I'll keep my eyes peeled for rallye parts for you. 

Back to the top

Baggie82 said

Mike I bet your mrs is about as happy as mine with all these cars we keep buying   :lol:are you eventually using the g60 in the rallye ? I'll keep my eyes peeled for rallye parts for you.
Hi AD,she given up moaning at me now thank god.As for the rallye I would love to use my rs3 engine in it.but only time will see….

Back to the top
There was a set of Rallye seats for sale at a show I was at 2 weeks ago  :o

Back to the top
Rallye seats are common enough, Rallye Recaro's are a different story.

Definitely stick the RS3 engine in the Rallye!

Back to the top

Dirrt said

Rallye seats are common enough, Rallye Recaro's are a different story.

Definitely stick the RS3 engine in the Rallye!

I had to much sun on holiday as I was going to break up the sportline and keep the rs3 engine for the rallye.but once I've seen the mk1 golf today I changed my mind.as for the rallye I will try and get rallye recarco's,but they are way down on my list at the moment.

Back to the top
TTRS Engine in a Mk1 Golf will be ballistic! Its crazy enough in a TTRS! Fair play to you sir!  :ninja:

2018 Up! GTi 1.0 TSI
2015 Mk7 Golf R 2.0 TSI 4motion DSG
2011 Caddy Maxi Kombi 1.6 TDi
1982 Mk1 Golf GTi 3 Door 1.8t - Build Thread

Back to the top
Well I now decided I'm going to break up the sportline as I'm going to put the rs3 engine in the rallye.so I have a lot of hard to find parts not only a 4x4 sportline shell which will be for sale.the first thing to go will be my electric recaro sportline full trim.

Back to the top
Might be interested could you PM me a contact number.

Back to the top
I hope you've got deep pockets for the rallye project!
I can't believe how much the rare parts are going for :o . The lad who owns the one I'm restoring just seems to keep buying everything he sees. I'm sure he'll be able to help you out once his is finished.

What are your plans for the rallye? standardish or heavily modified?

Back to the top

Yomp said

I hope you've got deep pockets for the rallye project!
I can't believe how much the rare parts are going for :o. The lad who owns the one I'm restoring just seems to keep buying everything he sees. I'm sure he'll be able to help you out once his is finished.

What are your plans for the rallye? standardish or heavily modified?
I no a few people who a storing a few parts that I need.my plans are rs3 engine in the rallye but body work and interior standard.worst case I can't find parts I might buy a another rallye that a bit rough and use it for parts as mine a uk rallye and needs to be put back on the road.if anyone has rallye wings or bumpers pm me.

Back to the top
I know a bloke who is an engineer at Jaguar something to do with the F-Type development. I bought some BBS RS's from him. He has 3 or  4 Rallye's. One is an absolute minter which VW have been trying to buy back from him. He is always buying and selling bits for them. I will get in touch and see if he is happy me passing on his contact details as he may be able to assist you with parts…. if you want.
There are too many online users to list.