Skip navigation

GOLF MK1 BLACK SPORTLINE RS3 4x4 selling up.

Back to the top

MY BLACK SPORTLINE PROJECT S3 4x4 TFSI CONVERSION

Looks sweet mike_turbo

Back to the top

Massbad69 said

Looks sweet mike_turbo

Thanks chris,your mk1 gx is also looking very nice.

Back to the top

mike_turbo said

Massbad69 said

Looks sweet mike_turbo

I think yours may just be slightly quicker :-D

Back to the top

Massbad69 said

mike_turbo said

Massbad69 said

Looks sweet mike_turbo

I think yours may just be slightly quicker :-
Not sure on that Chris as I won't be able to afford to put fuel in it when it's finished lol.

Back to the top
Just read all the way through this thread.  Simply superb.

Hope the health is back on track too  :)

Back to the top
Picked up rs4 rear seats today from London.will look nice once I buy some rs4 bucket seats. :thumbs:

Back to the top
Picked up rs4 rear seats today from London.will look nice once I buy some rs4 bucket seats. :thumbs:

Back to the top
wow nice!

What you doing with your old interior ?

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

richyhill said

wow nice!

What you doing with your old interior ?

Well it all depends on the price  :cool:

Back to the top
Picked a few items that I needed for the engine,high pressure fuel pump and a complete air box.im still looking hard for a ttrs gearbox but still no luck.so I'm picking up parts I need while I find a gearbox.ive almost fitted the rs4 rear seats they look well nice.its been a lot of work to get them in.will post pics over the weekend.

Last edit: by mike_turbo

Back to the top
Nice so ready for the AGM in a few weeks  :)

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

richyhill said

Nice so ready for the AGM in a few weeks  :)
I wish Rich,I looking hard to find a gearbox so I can start the conversion.i don't think it will take to long to fit engine and box once I get started. :ocf_emoticons__BangHead:

Last edit: by mike_turbo

Back to the top
Good to meet u last weekend mate, its good.to actually meet someone from.this forum finally lol gonna be an.epic car.once its.finished this  :thumbs:

Click on the link below to see my mk1 16v project

http://vwgolfmk1.org.u…-16v-project#post_1081899

Back to the top

chipster2407 said

Good to meet u last weekend mate, its good.to actually meet someone from.this forum finally lol gonna be an.epic car.once its.finished this  :thumbs:

It was also nice to meet up with you,and  :thumbs: see your car which was looking very nice.

Back to the top
Well I've almost got the rear seats in now,just need to make a few more brackets and they are done.im on the hunt for a set of fronts rs4 front seats and then I will sell my sportline line interior.also if any knows of a audi ttrs breaking pm me as I'm after a gearbox!!
"

Back to the top

Back to the top
Seats look like a good fit Mike !  Are they fixed in or are you still able to pull them forward ?

Ad.

Back to the top

smudger said

I've phoned them weeks ago and it's gone.but thanks for looking.

Back to the top

Baggie82 said

Seats look like a good fit Mike !  Are they fixed in or are you still able to pull them forward ?

Ad.
I've made them to be pulled down.ive used the factory brackets from the rear seats.and they work well once all finished up.they was not a straight fit a lot of cutting on the rear wheel arch to get them in, but I'm glad all that hard work as paid off to get them in.

Back to the top

mike_turbo said

smudger said

I've phoned them weeks ago and it's gone.but thanks for looking.

Sugar. I'll keep my eyes open for you mate.  :cool:
There are too many online users to list.