Back to the top
 :thumbs:  Nice pics…….again!!!!  :thumbs:

MK1CRAZY YAHOOOOO!!!!!

Back to the top

Back to the top
Stunning car. And I'm so jealous of were you live

It's a stunning place on earth

Back to the top
Red Rock Trip http://vid1099.photobucket.com/albums/g398/imockman/Red%20Rock%20Trip_zpsi7lsf71t.mp4
I enjoy where I live, but I'm sure other people must enjoy where they live.  Would love to see some of East Anglia, Feltwell,Cambridge, Upper Heyford London, Chiswick, or Lands End and Plimouth. There are so many area of interest, I'm surprised that I don't see more.  England is a beautiful place. No poison ivey, or misquitos. Long summer days that seem to never end. It took me three years to see the beauty in the desert. Enjoy where you live, and look for the beauty. Thank you all for the great comments and support for my car. I'll keep the pictures coming as long as I can.

Back to the top
Nice

MK1CRAZY YAHOOOOO!!!!!

Back to the top

Back to the top
Was out watching the moon rise in the desert.  The Thunderbirds had been practicing at sunset. Left these crazy trails in the sky.

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top
It has been a great two years since I've joined this group. I have enjoyed the posts and pictures. I never imagined 6000 views.  I guess I'm not a newbie any more.

Back to the top

Vegas said

It has been a great two years since I've joined this group. I have enjoyed the posts and pictures. I never imagined 6000 views.  I guess I'm not a newbie any more.

Nope you've broken your cherry!!  :cool:

It's nice to have active members from outside the UK - and you have a great MK1 and take some cracking pics  :thumbs:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
Fantastic setting and beautiful car; my brother lives in New Jersey and loves the flea markets and car shows over there, he says they are something else!

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.