Skip navigation

Hi from Las Vegas NV

Back to the top

Hi from Las Vegas NV

Home sick today, car show season has started.  Have not had money to fix up my car much from last year. Hope to be able to do more restoration in the next two years.  These are my sources for parts;
http://www.partsplaceinc.com
Golf I/Jetta I Parts | VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/cat.php?id=67

If you have not heard of these, check them out.

Back to the top
Would be curious to see under the hood of a european 76 MK1 with a 1.6 Lt. Anyone have a pic?

Back to the top
The area I am interested in is where the wiper motor is, as well as the engine compartment.

Back to the top
Getting My suspension put right.
Getting my suspension put right.

Back to the top
Bilstein Sports all around

Back to the top
Bilstein Sports all around

Back to the top
Was out trying to capture the "Super Moon", for the last few months haze and cloud cover have thwarted my efforts.  Here is as best as I could do tonight.  Super Moon

Back to the top
Not a bad picture of the city though.

Las Vegas

Back to the top
You're such a lucky fella having these amazing back drops for the MK1 shots. Nice work.  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Back to the top
76 Rabbit at 76 Station

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top
Only came across this thread now and sat here for quite a while going thru it. Super interesting and awesome pics. Thanks for a great learning curve and also tour of vegas man. Will definitely be following this thread.  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

MK1CRAZY YAHOOOOO!!!!!

Back to the top
My wife flew out to Vegas yesterday on business, I told her if she asked nicely she could have a locals perspective guided tour of the town.
She, for some strange reason declined citing not another bloody golf nutter…No thanks.

Theres just no accounting for taste, please keep the photos coming, the car and back drops are stunning.

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.