Skip navigation

another newbie from way far east coast =)

Back to the top

another newbie from way far east coast =)

Spudfingers said

Did you see the cabbys at shows?  Did you pass on the website details  :mrgreen:

How is Alice coming along?

naa, i didnt saw that white cabby , friend of mine did..he took dat foto and pass along to me, he said that, look.."we found another cabby".. :D well i kinda a hard top lover :roll: .. cabby isnt my thing.. :wink:

well alice doin just fine i guess :roll:  
thanks for asking James :wink: ,
i been waiting for ma package..many from the UK, and some from the US..they haven't arrived though..i watched over the news, they said in UK had the worst winter ever..so i guess that is main reason ma package get delayed  :D ..still waiting with patience…

hey, mate..if the forum/club want to make kinda merchandise or anything, in if running in tight budget, why dont ja try to outsourced it, in here, indonesia, i mean..i could help you find the cheapest printing if you want, let say, make some calendar or somthin.. :dontknow: ..its just an idea though.. :wink:

well the point , i'm ready to help.. :wink:

Back to the top
alice's rear bumper,bonnet, and wheel arc were installed today…well i guess she is almost ready for the next stage,
Electrical.. :D  :D  she got no cables/wiring at all… :wink: ..they were all gone when i found her in the junkyard.. :cry:

ouwh..here guys, i found another golf.. :D ,apparently the existence of golf in indonesia is more than i expected..

and i found also this…i would like to buy this one day.. :D one of the best golf eva made i think.. :mrgreen:

to bad..as Jeremy Clarkson would say.."the steering is in the wrong side of the car" :mrgreen:  it's a lefty. :wink:

Back to the top
Nope mk1 golf is the best car ever made  :wink:

Those two look awesome… small light too stunning!!!!  Alice is a looker mate  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Nope mk1 golf is the best car ever made  :wink:

Those two look awesome… small light too stunning!!!!  Alice is a looker mate  :mrgreen:

thanx buddy.. :mrgreen: ..really appreciate it..to bad she wont be able to attend any event/gathering of yours.. :cry:  :cry: ..i wish i lived in the UK..so much fun.. :D .

Back to the top
Like your profile pic Shane

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top

allana13 said

Like your profile pic Shane

thx Feb :wink: its alice..get crushed from both side by large toyota's..but she still manage to look her best though.. :mrgreen:

Back to the top
toyed with my computer last nite..got some idea to make a t-shirt based on this tamplate, was inspired by some mk1 shaped logo.. :D
just wonderin though, perhaps it would be nice, if we could choose not only the color of our t shirt..but also..the color and the style of our own golf..(i've made some rat styled golf also..it's kinda cool :D)  :wink: ..anyone interested??

Back to the top
I would thats cool man

Is it going to be a early year bargain :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top

allana13 said

I would thats cool man

Is it going to be a early year bargain :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

cool..i'll keep you posted  if i have succeeded to make some sample…=) it would be only 5-8 pound top, for each..probably :dontknow:

Back to the top
alice meets her dates for tonight..no more lonely nights.. :D  :D

Back to the top
Wow that looks awesome.

Some more pics plz inc pics of the Beamer next to it

Chhers

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top

allana13 said

Wow that looks awesome.

Some more pics plz inc pics of the Beamer next to it

Chhers

will do mate..maybe in the morning or o weekend.. :D, i didn't now dat you are in to beemer also??? 8)

Back to the top
Oh love the older beamers

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
here's your request Allana .. :D

you might love this also..so i took couple picture of it

this is my fav car of all time…M3 8) (well beside the golf tho' :lol:)

some would love this also..

Back to the top
cheers pal

love the ol Mercs

they did them in diesel in the states

are these yours ??

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
no mate.. :D i wish they were all mine  :lol: they just went in the same garage like Alice mate  :lol: ..

Back to the top
many parts from UK arrived today, and i fitted the dashbord and radio..and this is how my dashboard would look..

Back to the top
this looks awesome

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
Good condition

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
yeah, hope it will work wel (the dials and lights circuit) or else i'm screwed  :cry:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.