Skip navigation

another newbie from way far east coast =)

Back to the top

another newbie from way far east coast =)

allana13 said

Post some more pics of similar cars around you as its interesting to know

Cheers

as for your request..this is my journey of rabbit hunting in indonesia.. :D as you can see, i could only find 1 cabby and 1 coupe/2 doors rabbit..quite sad.. :cry:

okey, here's (i think) the most beautiful rabbit in indonesia..(gut taste of styling , although the owner might confuse about the wheels identity)

and this one over here is being salvaged, i force my friend to salvage her :mrgreen:

and these are random shots, from the street,workshop or events..

Back to the top
Not bad

Any Diesels

Thanks for the pics

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top

allana13 said

Not bad

Any Diesels

Thanks for the pics

nope :dontknow: …or not that i know of..i haven't found one yet.. :wink: ..

Back to the top
8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O   AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Shane all of them look different… hardly any two look the same…. that's brilliant!!!!!!!  The first one is orgeous but needs to be dropped a bit as it looks like a 4 x 4 lol  :wink: .  Are the roads good over there buddy?  Thanks for the pics… outstanding!!!  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Wow, nice MK1's, all looking different to current Euro styling but all still look spot on :)

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O   AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Shane all of them look different… hardly any two look the same…. that's brilliant!!!!!!!  The first one is orgeous but needs to be dropped a bit as it looks like a 4 x 4 lol  :wink: .  Are the roads good over there buddy?  Thanks for the pics… outstanding!!!  :mrgreen:

the road in here??????ja kidding..potholes everywhere mate  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen: thats is why none of those car close to the tarmac  :mrgreen: they were all 4x4  :D  :D …and about the pics,no worries mate..glad to share it to the world :D

Back to the top

Hairyarse said

Wow, nice MK1's, all looking different to current Euro styling but all still look spot on :)
:D  i didn't realize  you would have a positive opinion about our deserted styling :D ..well glad you like it mate :mrgreen:
golf is kinda foster child in here, people dont give to much attention about it,only certain people does..they put a lot of energy to beautify their kafer/beetle than golf..i have a view collection of indonesian kafer/beetle pics, i would share it if i got the permission from this forum :wink: ..regarding this is not a kafer forum.. :wink:

Back to the top
ouw..HAPPY NEW YEAR  guys.. :D

Back to the top

id_shane said

ouw..HAPPY NEW YEAR  guys.. :D

Happy new year matey  :wink:

Back to the top
77'rabbit is in  store now guys.. :mrgreen:

Back to the top
That Rabbit looks like the one I bought in Gran Tourismo on the PS3  8)

As soon as I bought it I spend all my race winnings doing it up lol

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

That Rabbit looks like the one I bought in Gran Tourismo on the PS3  8)

As soon as I bought it I spend all my race winnings doing it up lol

me don't have PS3 :cry:

Back to the top
dont know where it from..but i'm so gonna put this in alice.. :mrgreen:

Back to the top
found another cabby.. :D

Back to the top
That radio looks retro.

Good one

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top

allana13 said

That radio looks retro.

Good one
:D ..cool ja??..btw are you looking for the parcel shelf?..which parts r you looking for mate? the side support or the board deck?i've checked on crazyquiffs, if you want the board/deck only, it will be on stock soon..but the seller, still on holidays though, he hasn't reply to any of my email..just hoping dat i'm not being ignored  :roll: …or maybe..he get confused coz my english sucks  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
na mate your english is fine mate
Dont worry about it

CQ is probably out on holidays

I am looking for the Deck not in a big rush though

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
Well Hi, interesting reading your posts and the pics of your build the car or should i say "alice" looks fanstastic, gives me food for thought on my cabby, though i have too mant thoughts its giving me a bad head !! the pics on the other mk1's are excellent too, oh and welcome to the club mate, by the way wheels in gold is the way forward and your english doesnt suck its far better than the people who live here lol, Dave.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top

Ginner said

Well Hi, interesting reading your posts and the pics of your build the car or should i say "alice" looks fanstastic, gives me food for thought on my cabby, though i have too mant thoughts its giving me a bad head !! the pics on the other mk1's are excellent too, oh and welcome to the club mate, by the way wheels in gold is the way forward and your english doesnt suck its far better than the people who live here lol, Dave.

thanks, Dave  :wink: ..try to implement one thought at the time than Dave  :wink: , coz it happens to me also,  thats why i havent finished ma alice until this day  :D , it's been 3 years now.. :mrgreen: got confused coz theres to many option going on in my mind,i feel ja mate… 8) …but thats why they invented this forum rite? so we could exchange opinion  :wink:

Back to the top
Did you see the cabbys at shows?  Did you pass on the website details  :mrgreen:

How is Alice coming along?

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.