Back to the top

club stand

my pass has arrived so i'm all set

Back to the top

Eddiebear said

smudge18 said

Eddiebear said

smudge18 said

Got my pass thank you. So what's the deal with entrance etc?

If your camping you need to tobe wearing wist bands when you enter the grounds .If you are just going for the day have your club stand pass hanging from your mirror so that it can seen.

So we just drive in FOC then?

Yeah don't forget to pay at the gate thru.

So it's not FOC if we have to pay to get in? How muach is it for the day? is it priced per car or per person?

Back to the top

Eddiebear said

smudge18 said

Eddiebear said

smudge18 said

If your camping you need to tobe wearing wist bands when you enter the grounds .If you are just going for the day have your club stand pass hanging from your mirror so that it can seen.

So it's not FOC if we have to pay to get in? How much is it for the day? is it priced per car or per person?

Back to the top

smudge18 said

Eddiebear said

smudge18 said

Eddiebear said

smudge18 said

So it's not FOC if we have to pay to get in? How much is it for the day? is it priced per car or per person?

£16 per person for 1 day and under 16s go free. Better to book them online as saves time on the gate

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits 

Back to the top
I know I'm too late for the official list:ocf_emoticons__BangHead:, if there are any spare spots on the club stand let me know, I'm there for Saturday and Sunday, the GTI is even cleaned and ready.  Cheers Chris

Duct Tape really is for the win, when combined with cable ties the world is your oyster!
( I am not sponsored by nor advertising duct tape or cable ties!)

Back to the top

duct-tape-FTW said

I know I'm too late for the official list:ocf_emoticons__BangHead:, if there are any spare spots on the club stand let me know, I'm there for Saturday and Sunday, the GTI is even cleaned and ready.  Cheers Chris

Will do mate

B reg cab

Back to the top

sallyandsean said

smudge18 said

Eddiebear said

smudge18 said

Eddiebear said

smudge18 said

£16 per person for 1 day and under 16s go free. Better to book them online as saves time on the gate

Thanks Sally, will do. :)

Thanks

Back to the top
I'm only there for the Sunday so if I have had a spot reserved for the Saturday it could be used by someone else maybe!

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits 

Back to the top

sallyandsean said

I'm only there for the Sunday so if I have had a spot reserved for the Saturday it could be used by someone else maybe!

Sounds like a plan :)

Back to the top
booked weekend camping and pass for the festival who else is camping in main area ???

Back to the top
 Going to be Down in the main area, travelling in from Newcastle 

Back to the top

easternkris said

Going to be Down in the main area, travelling in from Newcastle 

hi easternkris

what time you aiming to be there for I take it on the Friday your going ?? I might be over presuming but are you into footy and support Newcastle ??

cheers rob

Back to the top
I think it's open from about 12ish in the Friday so going down for around then, na fella not a football fan at all, is it a home game on the Friday? Are u from the north east? 

Back to the top

easternkris said

I think it's open from about 12ish in the Friday so going down for around then, na fella not a football fan at all, is it a home game on the Friday? Are u from the north east? 

yeah originally from northeast Sunderland to be precise lol  not that I into footy that much now TOO MANY HIGH PAID USLESS W**K**S IN FOOTY NOW …
we looking to be there from about lunchtime too

think we better off sticking to cars anyway as when they let us down it can only be our fault  :lol:

Back to the top
Haha I was being polite wasnt sure if u were a footy fan. Going down with my car and me mates there's 3 of us. Want to try and get a good camping spot so it's easy to get me car on the stand haha

Back to the top
have you got your stand pass yet ?? I think we can move cars before they open and when it closes each day think that's how it works info supposed to be on back of stand pass

Back to the top
Yeah I have mine, I think it's before 9 and after 4 all have a look closer to the time, still need to sort a tent out the moths have been at my last one

Back to the top
Cheers Sallyandsean I may keep your space warm Saturday if that's ok.

I'm in main camping but not there till Saturday, but will look out for you guys. 

Duct Tape really is for the win, when combined with cable ties the world is your oyster!
( I am not sponsored by nor advertising duct tape or cable ties!)

Back to the top
what moths ???

the moths from ellis shorts and mike ashleys wallets  :lol:

Back to the top

duct-tape-FTW said

Cheers Sallyandsean I may keep your space warm Saturday if that's ok.

I'm in main camping but not there till Saturday, but will look out for you guys. 

sounds good see you Saturday on the stand
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.