Skip navigation

VWFestival 2013 - Leeds

Back to the top
Hi eddiebear

Sorry I have been a while getting back to you (been away on Hols), just confirming - as agreed at the AGM - that Angie and I + Max (dog) + Golf + VW T25 are coming to Harewood.  We have booked tickets and still have the club stand pass that you gave us.

We plan to be there on Friday afternoon for the whole weekend - So I will give you a ring when we arrive.

All the best.

Rivage5

Back to the top

Eddiebear said

Dom123 said

Can I be a reserve on the stand? I remember last year a few didn't turn up
Cheers
Dom
If you are a paid member you can go the stand there is room

Dom if you want to be club stand just say so and your on it thers still room for both days.

B reg cab

Back to the top
Unffortunately not a member but can donate to the club instead?

Back to the top
Any more for club stand
 vw bug has had to pull out

B reg cab

Back to the top

Eddiebear said

Any more for club stand
 vw bug has had to pull out
Got my club pass for Sunday today.
Thanks Eddiebear  :thumbs:Hopefully, my MK1 won't look too tatty next to all the outstanding other mk1's that are on here.
Mine's more of a work-horse-go than show.

Looking forward to putting faces to forum names. :)Lhasa2008

Last edit: by Lhasa2008

Back to the top
You have not seen mine then have you.

B reg cab

Back to the top
Heading up fri lunch, so camping fri & sat. Club stand please

Back to the top

golfbitz said

Heading up fri lunch, so camping fri & sat. Club stand please

Great your on the list how do you want your pass sent email or you can collect from me on friday at the show .If you want it emailed you need a printer let me know asap and pt me your email adress

B reg cab

Back to the top
Eddie is here. If you want your club stand pass we are in the family camping, on the right as you come in, second row - near a duck flag. F
or those of you heading straight to the club stand in the morning, we are in the main facing the house, plot 7, row 2.

Back to the top
I will need to get a ticket on the day for Sunday. Does anyone know if this will be a problem with getting my car though and on to the stand before 10am?

What time will everyone else be arriving on the Sunday?

Many thanks

Lhasa2008

Back to the top
Apart from a few short showers on Sunday, it was another fantastic show. Great to put a few faces to names. IMO this is one of the best VW events in the UK.

Thank you again to Eddiebear for sorting out my stand pass. :thumbs:Lots of fantastic cars and vans to see. You could walk around three or four times and spot something new each time.

My only comment would be the 35 minutes+ it takes to get out. :(

Back to the top

Lhasa2008 said

Apart from a few short showers on Sunday, it was another fantastic show. Great to put a few faces to names. IMO this is one of the best VW events in the UK.

Thank you again to Eddiebear for sorting out my stand pass. :thumbs:Lots of fantastic cars and vans to see. You could walk around three or four times and spot something new each time.

My only comment would be the 35 minutes+ it takes to get out. :(

sorry I could not get back to you on friday as I was at the show and dont have a clever phone glad you had a good time thru

B reg cab

Back to the top
was nice to meet you eddiebear. will see you at the german & vag show september? paul & r Em's golfbitz

Back to the top

golfbitz said

was nice to meet you eddiebear. will see you at the german & vag show september? paul & r Em's golfbitz

It was good to meet you too have sorted the door tops yet if so how much.

B reg cab
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.