Skip navigation

VWFestival 2013 - Leeds

Back to the top

vwbug said

Me and Sharon will be going again this year for the weekend but will be just camping somewhere random again in family camping. Sharons car won't be there as it won't be finished. We will be going in my car but it may be a bit too ratty for the club stand. Good weekend and great show though and the northern guys are a laugh :-)

Steve it don't matter if you want to put your car on  the club stand just put your name down and I will put you on the list.

B reg cab

Back to the top
Ok we have a club stand for 12 cars I have been emailed club passes and will hand them out at AGM and send to the people who don't go too the AGM.

B reg cab

Back to the top

Eddiebear said

Ok we have a club stand for 12 cars I have been emailed club passes and will hand them out at AGM and send to the people who don't go too the AGM.

I'll grab mine from anyone that is camping over.

Is the club stand on the Saturday, Sunday or both?

Back to the top
Its both .

B reg cab

Back to the top

Eddiebear said

Its both .

Sweet.

Back to the top
I'm going on the Sunday, no car to show, but ill come over to say hi and meet a few members    :thumbs:

Hope the weathers good.

Back to the top

pazwaa said

I'm going on the Sunday, no car to show, but ill come over to say hi and meet a few members    :thumbs:

Hope the weathers good.

Can't be any worse than last year, unless it snows.

Back to the top
Yeah, went one day last year, spent a lot of time stood under trees  :lol:

Back to the top
The dead line  for the club camping area is                  31/7/13 thats this wednesday

B reg cab

Back to the top
what do l need to do .to get in the club camping area?
also i need to get my pass sent to me .

Back to the top

astraman18 said

what do l need to do .to get in the club camping area?
also i need to get my pass sent to me .
PT me your adress

B reg cab

Back to the top
Due to the lack of intrest and the fact that they want £3.00 per plot for the club camping .Why dont we just meet up before hand. Any one up for that instead then we drive in and camp togather any way.

B reg cab

Back to the top
Can I be a reserve on the stand? I remember last year a few didn't turn up
Cheers
Dom

Back to the top

Dom123 said

Can I be a reserve on the stand? I remember last year a few didn't turn up
Cheers
Dom

If you are a paid member you can go the stand there is room

B reg cab

Back to the top
Ok those people who have not got a club stand pass  yet plaese pt me your adress

B reg cab

Back to the top
I might be going to this. Unfortuntately Ill be in my Volvo though as my car is still in the body shop.

What's it like? Good show?

Back to the top

karmannndunc said

I might be going to this. Unfortuntately Ill be in my Volvo though as my car is still in the body shop.

The show is a good one there lots things too do.But make sure you take every thing  with you that you need for camping as it can be abit pricey e.g. burger £3.50 chips £3.00 a cup of tea £1.50

B reg cab

Back to the top

karmannndunc said

Best shows I've been to tbh

I've done stuff like FCS and Trax for many years then started coming here a few years back and it blew me away!

Back to the top
oh poo. I cant go now after realising the missus is playing a gig on the saturday. Now thinking about VW Action as it's more local to me.

Back to the top

karmannndunc said

oh poo. I cant go now after realising the missus is playing a gig on the saturday. Now thinking about VW Action as it's more local to me.

Ok no problem maybe next year then.

B reg cab
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.