Skip navigation

VW festival Harewood house Leeds 12-14th of august

Back to the top

10 car stand

no worries cheers fella.
got 1 space left for saturday and 3 spaces left for the sunday. but all work it out fully when i get home

Back to the top
Did you post out the club pass for me?

Back to the top

Yomp said

i didnt fella if your there on the friday all drop it off for you if not all be meeting a couple of cars at the front gate to drop of the hangers

Back to the top

easternkris said

Yomp said

i didnt fella if your there on the friday all drop it off for you if not all be meeting a couple of cars at the front gate to drop of the hangers

No worries

Back to the top
George is all packed and ready to go. Never realised how small the boot is. Two crates of beer and a tent and its full. Hahahaha
 Are we going to have a few beers on saturday nite. Be like a mini AGM! seen as i missed that.
Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I just chop the chips🍳🍳🍳

Back to the top
right chaps my number is 07926329574 i am going to be at harewood from about 1ish on friday. if you do ring or txt give me your forum names so i know whos who.

looking forward to it and all see you's all tomorrow / saturday and sunday

Back to the top
Hi I'm here but can't get hold of you as the number you posted says it's not recognised. I'm on 07891 412706. Cheers Chris

Back to the top
My number 07926320574

Back to the top
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Thank you to every one who attended. Sorry for the mess up with me number cracking turn out and some lovely cars looks far better then all those show queens

Back to the top
I would have made the Saturday too but I was 7 minutes late and they wouldn't let me in :(
Was a good weekend

Back to the top
Aye nath said. Hopefully build on a few mistakes I made and make it bigger and better next year 

Back to the top
Next yearwe'll  smash it chris. Was good to meet everyone.the cars looked awsome. Best club stand in show next year :-)

I just chop the chips🍳🍳🍳

Back to the top
I'd probably rate it as the best I've been to this year. Plenty of stuff to do. See you all next year.

cover copy 2.png
       1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign

Back to the top
Thanks everyone for putting on a great display for the club.  Next year we can plan better to have flags and banner for the whole weekend.  

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
Next year we'll smash. More cars more promo please.

I just chop the chips🍳🍳🍳

Back to the top
Well get signed up a bit earlier then a few weeks before hand and more space and knock it out the ball park. Going to see about putting a few more stands at local shows. From what I can see it appears a lot less people are using the forum and relying on the Facebook page which is a shame. 

Back to the top
That is disappointing.
Next year my car will look bigger and better. And wont have oil all over my engine bay.;-)
Doea anyone know who was taking the photos of the cars arriving on saturday.

I just chop the chips🍳🍳🍳

Back to the top
We'll firstly apologies for not being able to take part in the club stand, but you guys certainly put on a good show! 

As for mine, it was a photograph finish with a final mapping session turning into a goosed MAF sensor and nearly not making it there at all. In the end it ran faultlessly for over 250 miles after being stood for 6 weeks and did me proud… Got some great comments from a lot of folks so thanks to whoever I managed to speak to at the weekend, it was a cracking few days! Here's some pics in the mean time 👍🏻 image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

'83 Helios blue 20V tin top 😎
Arc Autosport | Facebook
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.