4. Gammygolfgti sunday only
5. chester
6. andy 2540
7. bens_cab whole car
8. bens_cab just the bumpers and interior :mrgreen:

Back to the top
any more for camping yet

Back to the top
I'm defo camping. Bought all my camping gear on Sunday.

Who do I see when I get there about where to go?

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

andy2540 said

I'm defo camping. Bought all my camping gear on Sunday.

Who do I see when I get there about where to go?

good good mate

I'm hoping to be there already, all you need to do (when in santapod) is tell them you are on the mk1 owners club camping and they should direct you.. then just look for the mk1's and my pink n grey trailer tent, Rajans huge white box trailer with MK1 owners blasted all over it

Back to the top
look out for a big bonfire it will be me lighting the bbq with petrol :mrgreen:

Back to the top
reminds me ben I aint got a BBQ but loads charcoal, that light in the bag stuff, so if you bring the BBQ I'll bring the coal and the gas cooker..

Back to the top

Lawsy said

reminds me ben I aint got a BBQ but loads charcoal, that light in the bag stuff, so if you bring the BBQ I'll bring the coal and the gas cooker..

winner ill dig it out and clean it if aint to rusty :wink:

Back to the top

bens_cab said

Lawsy said

winner ill dig it out and clean it if aint to rusty :wink:

If it rusty, get it welded then i'll splosh dollops of hammerite over it..

Back to the top
:mrgreen:

Back to the top
Yeah i'm gonna be camping on the Saturday night but probably with some other people but i'll be around so i'll come over and say hello, Probably in a drunken state. Any room on the stand? if so i'll be there. more than likely only Sunday but could possibly be some of Saturday afternoon too if thats cool? All depends what time i can drag my lazy arse down there :lol:

Back to the top
Golfsrule, now worries mate, just get yourself sorted and then bring the car to the stand..

The more the merrier…

Back to the top
Nice one buddy see ya there

Back to the top
i know this is a bit odd but does anyone have a spare 020 gearbox knocking around they can bring to the pod just incase my time is up  :lol:

dont want to end up on a train like paul :mrgreen:

Back to the top
ooohandbags……

FINAL CALL EVERYONE

Tomorrow morinng I'm emailing confirmed numbers over (will add a coupel to be on safe side tho)

so nows the time to shout out if your coming…

comeon you know you want to..

Ps, has everyone sorted their pyjamas out yet????

Back to the top
yeah going to wear one of my wifes thongs  :lol:  as i dont have peejams

Back to the top
only just paid my membership but im up for it. was going to do e38 but decided against it so i could give this one a try would i need membership card before i turned up if i wanted to put the car on the club stand?

Back to the top

vwgolfgtinut said

only just paid my membership but im up for it. was going to do e38 but decided against it so i could give this one a try would i need membership card before i turned up if i wanted to put the car on the club stand?

Don't worry, the automated system has updated your membership status on here and that's enough for us! Just before the event, someone will look at this thread and take down the list of attendees we're expecting on the camping/stand, etc. The issue is more to do with getting all those who have said they'll turn up to show, rather than turning away too many!

Back to the top
more the merrier i think beer fuelled bumper cars in pyjamas is a going to be a winner this year :lol:

Back to the top
well we'll be there already got the kennels booked for vee and dubz. just got to dry the tent out from saturday nights downpour at Harewood
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.