Skip navigation

VOLKSFEST WALES **weekend camping, beer, bands, VW's**

Back to the top

VOLKSFEST WALES **weekend camping, beer, bands, VW's**

just picking up on sparkstu point regarding the show and shine judges what a complete mess of the orgainisation of the event no one new where to go what the classes were and when it came to marking or judging if you can call it that when they just walked 20 yards from the comentry area and gave out the awards to who ever was standing there so you would never have won any thing for the stand as you were to far away!! I did discuss this with the so called judge and just said they there was quite a lot of people(organisers) didn't turn up so they couldn't do the judging!  seems to be getting worst every year have been going every year for the past 5 years to support a local show seems more of a camping event than a vw car show……. rant over

Back to the top
thanks to everyone who made it!

it was mint! :)

another good weekend with the mk1 golf lot.

if you liked this one then come along to the bristol one… sooo much more organised lol..

and thanks taffygoat for the bacon in the morning and burgers in the afternoon! well needed :)

hopefully see you all soon :)

booze and boredom, the greatest mix :)

Back to the top
Hey guys,

Just posted a thread in the Show Meets and Pictures section…

Volksfest Wales Pictures Thread

I didn't stay to see the results of the show and shine, but this one has always been a little disorganised - I think the weather screwed the weekend up - There wasn't even a burger van on site on Sunday!  :dontknow:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.