Skip navigation

Tatton Park, Sunday 5th August - Club Display 20 cars!!

Back to the top

Tatton Park, Sunday 5th August - Club Display 20 cars!!

Woohoo!! Bonnet latch fixed so I should be able toreach Knytsford without getting a bonnet civer to the face at 60mph.

Back to the top
Got Pass,  Thanks Anna.

Back to the top
Looks like it will be a good stand with plenty to look at. I'll be there with the staffs vw lot in the caddy.

Back to the top
Hi count me in if anymore drop out.

See you lot there anyway.

Carl.

Back to the top

NellyCB said

Woohoo!! Bonnet latch fixed so I should be able toreach Knytsford without getting a bonnet civer to the face at 60mph.
Brilliant :D Glad you are sorted.

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top

Ollie_d said

Looks like it will be a good stand with plenty to look at. I'll be there with the staffs vw lot in the caddy.
Brill, will come and say hi :D

Banner

Back to the top

ACKEETREE said

Hi count me in if anymore drop out.

See you lot there anyway.

Carl.
Cheers Carl, I'll put you on reserve.

Banner

Back to the top
i'll going to pop though :)

Back to the top
Are we meeting up anywhere before the enter tatton?

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top

Dj Ev said

Are we meeting up anywhere before the enter tatton?
I'll be coming up the M6 to junction 19, will be early, hoping to get there for 7.45am, into Tatton for 8.

Banner

Back to the top
Im working sat night so don't know what time il be there hopefully il be early but knowing my luck il be late lol

It dunt fit

Back to the top

(Cue that noise Mutley makes on Whacky Races)

Grrr!!!!

I have a circular car park taxdisc style pass for work stuck on the inside of my windscreen, they've just changed them for a new yellow design….anyway, I went to take it off ready for VWNW at the weekend and the bloody thing has left half the yellow behind and the pass number transferred onto to my windscreen!!!

WHO THE HELL DESIGNED THEM!!? They're clearly not a car lover!  

(cue that noise Mutley makes on Whacky Races)

:banghead:

Back to the top
Well I finish work at 4.30 am so gonna get a few hours sleep so hopefully get there for 9ish. What time do we have to be on the stand for? 8)

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top

Dj Ev said

Well I finish work at 4.30 am so gonna get a few hours sleep so hopefully get there for 9ish. What time do we have to be on the stand for? 8)
Show opens at 9am, so by 9.30am would be great, got 20 cars to park and arrange to look pretty! :D

Banner

Back to the top
Car packed, Club pass, Flags, gazebo, chairs, cooker, kettle, water, mugs, tea n coffee and Baking done  8)

Gotta remember to put the milk in in the morning!

See you all there :D  :D  :D  :D

Banner

Back to the top
Just to let you know Anna, I have offered my pass to Hazel and Ben because I need to spend every minute I can on my Germany car, got it booked into Bert's end of next week but still have loads to do before then, just putting the Glass in now then have all the lights and bits to refit.

Worked on it every night this week hoping I could come to the show in it but just run short on time.

If Hazel doesn't want my pass it is up for grabs so I can meet you in the morning with it.

Gutted cuz I love Tatton, its my favorite show of the year  :cry:

Hope you have a great day.  :cry:  :cry:

Stu

Back to the top

Waterworx said

Just to let you know Anna, I have offered my pass to Hazel and Ben because I need to spend every minute I can on my Germany car, got it booked into Bert's end of next week but still have loads to do before then, just putting the Glass in now then have all the lights and bits to refit.

Worked on it every night this week hoping I could come to the show in it but just run short on time.

If Hazel doesn't want my pass it is up for grabs so I can meet you in the morning with it.

Gutted cuz I love Tatton, its my favorite show of the year  :cry:

Hope you have a great day.  :cry:  :cry:

Stu

Ok, Just to let you know that mk1dcky is the next reserve, so the pass should be offered there first.

Banner

Back to the top
Ok, whatever, ask him if he wants it then, Haze hasn't replied yet.

Back to the top
Anna,

Just found out I'm wanted in work at lunchtime, o.k. if my other half Irvin comes down in the golf or will I have to give up my place?

Back to the top

Bella said

Anna,

Just found out I'm wanted in work at lunchtime, o.k. if my other half Irvin comes down in the golf or will I have to give up my place?
As long as you or your other half turn up in a Mk1 your fine :D

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.