Skip navigation

MK1 OC Annual Show 26th,27th July 2008

Which day will you attend

Saturday {-} [37 votes]
Sunday {-} [20 votes]
Both Sat & Sun {-} [4 votes]
This poll is closed. You cannot vote unless it is reopened.

Back to the top

MK1 OC Annual Show 26th,27th July 2008

Lawsy said

i havent heard snoring like that for a long time!!!

Just been going through my phone and have foudn the recording i madeof andy's snoring during the night.

Cant work out how to upload tho as photobucket does use AMR files..

anyone any ideas, or for those that want to hear it, pm me your email address and I'll forward it on, ideally need to get it on here tho

Back to the top
Lawsy,

As the person sleeping nearest to the loud mouthed, northern money, I'd like a recording of it please. I'll set it as his ring tone. Whenever he calls it will remind me of a great weekend!!!

Mobile number pm'ed!!!

ta, Dan

Back to the top

Dano said

Lawsy,

As the person sleeping nearest to the loud mouthed, northern money, I'd like a recording of it please. I'll set it as his ring tone. Whenever he calls it will remind me of a great weekend!!!

Mobile number pm'ed!!!

ta, Dan

I was fairly close as well mate, thing is, its not that good on the phone, needs to be through PC to fully appreciate it tho

Back to the top
You had armour plating in comparison!!! All I had was a flimsy piece of nylon…. THAT NEARLY WENT UP IN FLAMES ON SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!  :evil:

You know who you are… tryin g to scupper my chances in the Show n Shine by giving me something else to think about!!!!  8O

Dan
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.