Skip navigation

MK1 OC Annual Show 26th,27th July 2008

Which day will you attend

Saturday {-} [37 votes]
Sunday {-} [20 votes]
Both Sat & Sun {-} [4 votes]
This poll is closed. You cannot vote unless it is reopened.

Back to the top

MK1 OC Annual Show 26th,27th July 2008

NathBlack said

sorry you cant come ans…

has your new arrival arrived yet?
quote]

Still waiting mate, :eh:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
The other half was meant to finish work at 1pm. Then a job came in (if it goes wrong someone may get shot, really!!) so she's had to stay and I'm stuck here twiddling my fingers ready for the 'off'.

Just about squeezed in the fridge and everything else that we'll need in the absence of Dougelove's 'Hilton'!!!

A5OPY…. DON'T FORGET THE BATTERY!!!!!!

Dan

Back to the top
I've still got a few things to do at work, then start packing for the weekend and buy some more gas for the stove and a frying pan  :mrgreen: . I'll be there bright and early Saturday morning, enjoy yourselves tonight  :D

Ans4r, there's a good maternity ward in Wellingborough  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
everyone sounds so much more prepared than me. i have clean underwear, a few shirts and that's it. sleeping in the car :lol:

1983 Polo CL - daily

1984 Golf G60 Syncro - sold

1989 Rallye Golf - sold

1992 Corrado G60 - crushed

1989 Polo C - chopped and crushed

1991 309 Style - crushed

Back to the top
…and my toothbrush, i'm not a scratter!

1983 Polo CL - daily

1989 Rallye Golf - sold

1991 309 Style - crushed

Back to the top

Dano said

The other half was meant to finish work at 1pm. Then a job came in (if it goes wrong someone may get shot, really!!) so she's had to stay and I'm stuck here twiddling my fingers ready for the 'off'.

Just about squeezed in the fridge and everything else that we'll need in the absence of Dougelove's 'Hilton'!!!

Dan

yikes what job does she do? my jobs like that never know when your going to finish…. but hey.

Back to the top

NathBlack said

Dano said

Dan

yikes what job does she do? my jobs like that never know when your going to finish…. but hey.

I work in CID and she tells people what to do…… ie the control room!!!! She's just arrived now. Hopefully no one is dead/ injured or in trouble so we're off. Soonest!!!!

Top down cruising and hopefully no traffic jams.

See you there.

Dan

Back to the top
All packed up….9.00 am and we r off….  :D  Bert leading the way ……..

Banner

Back to the top
Just done a quick oil and filter change, Golf all loaded up except for the toothbrush……must not forget that  8O

Back to the top
I have the battery!
All loaded but will call at the Asda 24 hr to pick up some last bits see you all down there.

im off ta bed as im up at 5.30ish as i want to arrive in time to wake everyone up.

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top

A5OPY said

I have the battery!
All loaded but will call at the Asda 24 hr to pick up some last bits see you all down there.

im off ta bed as im up at 5.30ish as i want to arrive in time to wake everyone up.

wish I'd have told you to bring some ear plugs for us all……..

Back to the top
Zzzzzzzzzzz, Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz, Zzzzzzzzz  :shhh: im trying to have a kip here :lol:

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
i havent heard snoring like that for a long time!!!

Back to the top
excellent weekend guys, was great to catch up with everyone - best weekend in a long time (bar the snoring)

i think i caught the sun a bit, starting to go a bit red :roll:

thanks to everyone for a great weekend, and a big thank to ant, claire and the bump for organising it all

john

p.s. glad the car made it back alright andy!

1983 Polo CL - daily

1989 Rallye Golf - sold

1991 309 Style - crushed

Back to the top
Yeah - great weekend - always good to meet a bunch of like minded nice peeps.

Upsides - great drive out, beer, peeps, Mk1's and Danny's trophy haul!!

Downside - Joel poring hot tea over himself and having a blow out on the trailer on the A43 8O

All's well and home now.

Cheers

Crazyquiff's Mk1 Golf Parts Emporium

www.golfmk1.co.uk - you know you want to….

Back to the top
My apologies Guys n Girls, but ATM i dont have a car! stress not - the old girl will be back on the road with only 60K on the clock after i popped mine at 180K   :roll:  :oops: so this weekend ill be doing a transplant. :dontknow:  :?  8O  :google:  :doh:  :pray:  :scratch:  :tlc:  :boohoo:  :notworthy:  :cheer:  :mrgreen:  

Sounds like i missed a great weekend? Any dodgy video of DANO dancin :dontknow:  :mrgreen:

86 Christmas Collection Cabby GTi in Saphire Blau!

Back to the top

Dougelove said

Sounds like i missed a great weekend? Any dodgy video of DANO dancin :dontknow:  :mrgreen:

Nope!!!

I was very well behaved and sober this year. Far too eager to get up and polish the car in the morning!!!

Besides, a hangover is ALWAYS worse when its boiling hot!!!!

You did miss a great weekend mate, shame.

Dan

Back to the top
Thanks for a really good weekend nice to meet a lot of new friends(all been well) and cant wait until next year now!

My apologies to mk1 john :cry:  too much beer mate!

Back to the top
nothing a little meths didn't sort mick ;)

was good to see you both.

sooo looking forward to next year already

1983 Polo CL - daily

1989 Rallye Golf - sold

1991 309 Style - crushed

Back to the top
Damn! :mrgreen:

86 Christmas Collection Cabby GTi in Saphire Blau!

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.