Skip navigation

Mk1 Golf Owners Autumn Show/Camping@Malvern October 10th

Back to the top

Mk1 Golf Owners Autumn Show/Camping@Malvern October 10th

Ticket arrived today, thanks Warren. See you Sunday  :D

Back to the top
My ticket arrived today mate, thank you.

T 8)

Back to the top
nice1 warren, got my pass too.  :D

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
got mine but the Mrs isnt to well so might be on my own. in the camper.

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top

Bert said

fisherman said

Tickets arrived..all being well ,looking forward to meeting you all Sunday. :)

im not,you live in my favourite holiday destination  :wink:   :lol:
Bert

I love Looe as well  8)  8)

Looks like we're going to have an Indian summer type weather for the weekend, ideal for us campers  :P  :P

Back to the top
Meeting Oldspice at clubhouse (jnc2,m5) at 3.00pm …..sound about ok ?? got there at 4.00pm last yr….. :wink:

daZZle

Banner

Back to the top

daz1971 said

Meeting Oldspice at clubhouse (jnc2,m5) at 3.00pm …..sound about ok ?? got there at 4.00pm last yr….. :wink:

daZZle

il be there IF its not raining :wink:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top

ans4r said

daz1971 said

daZZle

il be there IF its not raining :wink:

forcast good man…………….. takin my bmx too !!!
 :D  :D

Banner

Back to the top
Might meet you all at the clubhouse then if the mrs don't mind leaving a bit earlier

Back to the top
Clubhouse at 3 amigos  :wink:

Back to the top
Got my pass Warren, cheers mate, see you all on the weekend, not sure if am camping or not a mo, dont wana curse it but weathers looking good :-)

if i do come up on sunday morning i should be with you early :-)

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
I'll probably see you there about 4:30'ish on sat, dunno if Nurseman can make it now. What a limp wrist  :roll:

Back to the top
i should be getting there for about half 4 maybe as late as half 5, depending if Funk can get it signed off by his missus (thumb print on forehead) he might be with me! I/we'll catch up though!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
kampakev not able to make it,hes got to look after his mrs,shes coming out of hospital and cant use her knees,so hes the housewife for a bit  :wink:
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top

malvern

Trying to get down sun now,sorry for no reply gammy just got laptop back! :banghead:

Back to the top
LOTS TO TOMORROW!! before i set off i have to pack, replace my rocker cover gasket (due to oil leak!) hope i get that done in time! and i have to wash the thing! to my standard, on top of that i need to drive the wench to the train station!! gunna be tight to get there for 4 ish as its a 2 30 to 3 hour drive!!!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
Got 14kg of charcoal for you bert. Hope that's enough ;)

Back to the top
Has anyone who's coming tomorrow or Sunday got a spare top radiator hose for a GTI?

Back to the top

marshy said

Got 14kg of charcoal for you bert. Hope that's enough ;)

yes my friend i have about 4 kg left too, we just need red and brown sauce now  :wink:

bouchay,i havent got any hoses here,i just buy them as i need them,sorry bert

im leaving here about 5 tomorrow night,be there at 6
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top

bouchay said

Has anyone who's coming tomorrow or Sunday got a spare top radiator hose for a GTI?

I'm hoping to come in the diesel, just changed the hoses on it, they look the same as the GTi, if it is, you can have my old one from the diesel  :wink:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.