Skip navigation

Malvern Classic Car show *Camping weekend*- Sun 9th October

Back to the top

Malvern Classic Car show *Camping weekend*- Sun 9th October

Just looked again and it is not Morrisons that we will stop at, it is Waitrose, Back Lane, Great Malvern, Worcestershire, WR14 2

Should be there around 2pm, last chance to get warm seeing as the forecast is for zero sunshine !!

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
ade i thought we were meeting at 3pm ??

weather looks outstanding lol :(

Back to the top
Sharon wants a little retail therapy and Malvern is such a lovely town !!
See you at the Showground around 4pm.

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

mAtt- said

ade i thought we were meeting at 3pm ??

weather looks outstanding lol :(

Yes Matt, 3pm at McDonalds Oldbury……………Ade (Lhasadreams) and Sharon are going early to do a bit of shopping in Malvern  :P

Back to the top
My car made it to Malvern now sat in the unicorn having a well earnt beer see you all at 4 at the show ground!

Back to the top
Splendid , we have just arrived. In a coffee shop and it's sunny !!!

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Just recovered from many malibu's last night and finished baking some yummy treats to bring with me tomoz. Will aim to get there for 9.30-10am. Hope the weather is kind to us.Ax

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
Great camp out all! Good to meet some new faces and all the old uns again! :mrgreen:

Back to the top
yeah was great :)

Back to the top
Best club stand for 2 years in a row….well done all………….
Great camping,great 2x chimnea's,loads of wood,food and booze………..very sore head still !!

Borrowed 4 benches for the x factor viewing  :mrgreen:

Great time had by all

:clap:

xxx

Banner

Back to the top
Thanks for the great weekend guys, can't wait for next summer, and lots more shows!

Back to the top
Good turn out, good weekend and its always nice to see everyone but also some new faces too :D
Be good to see the photos

Adam

________________________  RS3

Back to the top
Excellent day, fantastic weather and best club stand again well done to Warren and everyone who made it possible and most of all good to put more names to faces,

Dave.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Once again got to thank everyone for making the drive up this year worthwhile,great club,awesome members great atmosphere

Fully deserved "Best Club award"

Back to the top
Another great Malvern show, big shout to everyone who helped with the organisation, and another best club stand in the bag, get it ! :-)

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Thanks Warren for organising this show again.  Had a brill time. Nice to meet old and new faces.  Wish we lived in hotter place so we could do this more often.  I think Daz or Nurseman deserved the prize for the worst Sunday morning eyes after the drinking session the night before award. Cheers Anna for cakes.  Honey the dog is still recovering and slept ever since we arrived home.  C u all soon Hazelx

Back to the top
Was Great to see everyone good turnout for camping onions went down well  :D
was a good laugh Bert and Ansar were well missed.

well done with the class wins great result.

Best club again was fab

Nice to see some new faces.

Thanks Warren for all your hard work peter kay went down well  :lol:

Back to the top
Does anybody know 'Stan' the silent guest.. :?
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.