Back to the top
Do you have a time machine then Bert ?

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

lhasadreams said

Do you have a time machine then Bert ?

Ade, will your mk1 still be in bodyshop next week or will it be ready……ie do you want 2 passes or one? :mrgreen:

Back to the top

bouchay said

I've got another mate who's interested in camping with me & nurseman, does that mean I have to pay for 2 tickets or can I just pay extra on the gate?

i'll send you one ticket, if you meet up with us at the gates on Saturday and transfer your mate into my car, or anyone with only one adult in their car he'll get in free.  :wink:

Back to the top
Hi Warren,
I was going to take a couple of days off work to get her back together, but that has all changed today with a ton of stuff being dumped on my plate :-(
And to be honest I don't think I need the pressure to put her back together !!
So just one please mate.

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
alright gammy i put my name down earlier in the tread but i dont know how many of us there will be, either 2 or 3 adults. do we have to get tickets through you or can we pay on the gate ??

Cheers
Scott

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
Cheers gammy, your a star!

Back to the top
I'm starting to post out the passes, the list below is those who are coming, next to their name is whether or not I have their address /posted…….

1. Gammygolfgti
2. Daz1971……..Posted
3. Ghia & Ben………Posted
4. Waterworx…….Posted
5. Lola ………..Posted
6. Dubgolf2010……..Posted
7. Lhasadreams………Posted
8. Adam……..Posted
9. Ginner—–posted
10. Bouchay……..Posted
11. Matt………Ticket in my possesion (hand over at Oldbury)
12. Campakev…….Ticket in my possesion (hand over at Oldbury)
13. Ans4r………Ticket in my possesion (hand over at Oldbury)
14. Aza
15. MrBass ……Posted
16. lawce70 ……..posted
17. tonymk1 x2 tickets …….Posted
18. D10NHH …….Need address
19. ***AVAILABLE SPARE TICKET***
20. Fennel …….Posted
21. Spanner1971…….Need address
22. CabrioAnna—–Posted
23. A5OPY…….Posted
24. Mk1Mathers…..Posted
25. MontyMk1—–Posted
26. Bert…….Posted
27. Arf333—–Posted
28. Agnick—-Posted
29. Rusty ………Posted
30. Niknak …….Posted
31. Golf1980…….Need address

Back to the top

arf333 said

alright gammy i put my name down earlier in the tread but i dont know how many of us there will be, either 2 or 3 adults. do we have to get tickets through you or can we pay on the gate ??

Cheers
Scott

Hi Scott, posting out your ticket in morning.  The ticket (cost £3, paid by myself, pay me back at the show) will give access for the car,2 adults and 2 kids, if you have 3 adults either transfer one of the adults to a car with only one adult on the gate or the extra adult will have to pay £8  :?

Back to the top
Just noticed on the tickets, this years show is including Ford Feature…………be interesting in the show n shine arena against the Mk1's  8)  8)

Back to the top
Do i have to come in the Golf to get a Ticket Gammy

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top

allana13 said

Do i have to come in the Golf to get a Ticket Gammy

Hi Max,  I'd love to see the Golf  :mrgreen:  

Wasn't sure if you were coming for sure,  or just  a maybe able to come, though I'd already ordered/purchased the passes before you posted.

I have a spare ticket listed, but at the moment CorkyGolf is pencilled in for it…….will keep you informed, though anyone can still come but pay full admission prices.

Back to the top
Sorry Gammy but I won't be able to come :(

Mk1 GTI Rivage Cabby Mk3 GTI Anniversary

Back to the top
Gammy if there is a space ticket, please pencil me down for one, gona be up on the sunday and if ican get up on sat will try :-)

Cheers Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

richyhill said

Gammy if there is a space ticket, please pencil me down for one, gona be up on the sunday and if ican get up on sat will try :-)

Cheers Rich

I thought you were sorning the cabby and coming up with Scott, have you taxed the cabby then?

Back to the top
Got my pass this morning, thanks gammy

Back to the top
Me too big thanks gammy

Back to the top
Hi gammy - got our ticket this morning. Thanks! Even did a test run today to make sure it'll make it all the way next week (oooh - 15 miles or so? ;) )

Bouchay - I would suggest a mini-convoy, but by the time we catch and strap in the nipper, you may be slightly narked LOL!

Really look forward to it

1990 Clipper

Back to the top
Hoping to make it up for the Sunday… Shame it wasn't this weekend as the weather is fantastic.

Back to the top
[marq=right] :notworthy: [/marq]
Got my ticket………….

[marq=left]………………………….[/marq]

Many ThankS Sir [marq=right].G.[/marq]
 :wink:

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.