Skip navigation

Malvern Classic Car show *Camping weekend*- Sun 9th October

Back to the top

Malvern Classic Car show *Camping weekend*- Sun 9th October

PNERivage said

Sorry Gammy, I am gonna have to pull out of this one. Was gonna drive down with andybury, pretty sure he wont be making the long drive down alone.

Guess he will confirm soon

Tony

Hi Tony, thanks for letting me know, I have a few people who are waitng to see who drops out….so your place  will go to CampaKev  :P

Long drives alone can be boring, was the same last Saturday for me going to Blackpool Breeze show  :(

Back to the top

Malvern

Warren, sent you our address but see you've not opened the message, if there is a prob opening it let me know. And yes i still have rusty  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Sorry Gammy, Unfortunatly I gona give this a miss now,  :(  it would be a long n lonley drive to and from Malvern on my own ,maybe next year with more Nw posse members perhaps? :dontknow:

Back to the top

Re: Malvern

sparkstu said

Warren, sent you our address but see you've not opened the message, if there is a prob opening it let me know. And yes i still have rusty  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Got your address Stu, I also get an email with the content of the pm, so dont be alarmed if I haven't opened the pm….I have read it  :wink:

andybury said

Sorry Gammy, Unfortunatly I gona give this a miss now,  :(  it would be a long n lonley drive to and from Malvern on my own ,maybe next year with more Nw posse members perhaps? :dontknow:

No problems Andy fully understand, your place is now Fennel0's  :P

Passes arrived today, so will start posting them out next week  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Gammy,

Don't think I can make this now as I have to work.

Please give my pass to someone who can.

G

Back to the top
provided my car is finished, my friend and i will be able to camp! i was just planning to come up early on the sunday but camping sounds like a much better plan. really looking forward to this and meeting everyone! i want to see loads of mk1s :)

Back to the top

golf1980 said

provided my car is finished, my friend and i will be able to camp! i was just planning to come up early on the sunday but camping sounds like a much better plan. really looking forward to this and meeting everyone! i want to see loads of mk1s :)

The camping is a really good social part of the show, plenty of mk1's too  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
gutted i cant make this one this year! im house sittin for me mum n dad when theyre on holiday! :( have a great time for me wont ya?? ;) make sure you keep ur reigning title of best club stand goin!!!!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
I should be able to make it.

In the honda though

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
Who's bringing what this year?

I'm bringing:
Beer/cider
Tent
Beer/cider
Sleeping bag
Beer/cider
Chair
Beer/cider
Nurseman

Is Bert bringing the BBQ?

Back to the top
Is anyone bringing beer/cider ??

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
You forgot:

Sunscreen/hat
Beer/cider

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

bouchay said

Who's bringing what this year?

Is Bert bringing the BBQ?

Is the pope catholic?
 :mrgreen:

I'll bring….

1. Gazebo qty: 1 or 2 depends if I manage to fix the old one and some side panels
2. Generator
3. Telly….must not forget aerial  :redfaced:
4. Electric Kettle
5. Usual dirty/soiled fold up table with 4 years of show crap stuck to it :mrgreen:
6. Banner or two

Back to the top
Right I'll bring a couple of burgers / sausages for BBQ then!

Back to the top
Coming from the westcountry we are bringing cider/beer,  Will also try squeeze a gazebo in if we are lucky  :)

Being our first show with the mk1 what else do we need to bring?

:)

Back to the top
bbq ready, batteries on charge,coal ready,car clean,mrs prepped,ford stereo cassette dumped for cd  :wink:
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top

Bert said

bbq ready, batteries on charge,coal ready,car clean,mrs prepped,:wink: f o r d s t e r e o c a s s e t t e d u m p e d f o r c d  
Bert

Looks like Hazels getting her Disco :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Oh forgot to add PAIN KILLERS!

Monty, just bring a tent, something to sleep in/on, and food & drink. :mrgreen:

Back to the top
CHIMNEA……………………

Need lots of wood…………. ran out at AGM  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
 :wink:

Banner

Back to the top
I've got another mate who's interested in camping with me & nurseman, does that mean I have to pay for 2 tickets or can I just pay extra on the gate?

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.