Skip navigation

Harewood house VW Festival 17th-19th August. mk1 golf

Back to the top

Harewood house VW Festival 17th-19th August. mk1 golf

A message from the front line…..

It's HOT and there are still 3 place available up for grabs. Get yourself over to Harewood House and join the gang for a top day out!!!

See you tomorrow!!!  8)

Back to the top
Hi everyone, cheers for a fantastic weekend everyone. So much better over 3 days, time for real relaxation :)

Great weather on Saturday,got sun burnt  :redfaced:

Plenty of mk'1s  around on our stand and others.

Loads of stalls, plenty to see and do all weekend.

Sunday (once I had recovered) was even busier with a full field of cars, of all shapes and sizes.

Show and shine saw some stunners with a dune buggy taking one of prizes. Not sure about that red Porsche winning a prize (not Vw?)

Good to see everyone again

Thanks again everyone
 8)  8)  8)  8)  8)

Mk1 golf GTI cabriolet 1.8. Helios blue. born 02/08/1990.

Back to the top
 I had an amazing time at the festival. I think that it was even better than last time. There was a lot of cars and vans and I loved looking at all of them. We had a really fun time looking round at all the cars and campers i especially enjoyed watching the graffiti place where you could take your cars in and get them sprayed. They did a beetle and a bay window camper the same and I really liked them.  There was also a lot for us to do like go on the bungee trampolines and go to the disco. I can't wait until next time !!!!!
 :D  :D  :D  

Mk1 golf GTI cabriolet 1.8. Helios blue. born 02/08/1990

Back to the top
Me and sharon had a good weekend too, some real nice cars and the north west chapter of the club were cool too. Oggy's daughter was probably one of the most politest kids i have seen and tony had his hands full with his two boys (cheese boy). Apart from the debacle trying to get back to the tent to pack up on sunday all was good. The good times keep rollin :)

Back to the top
Nice one Steve and Sharon  :D

Mk1 golf GTI cabriolet 1.8. Helios blue. born 02/08/1990.

Back to the top
Yes it was a geat weekend as said before lots to see and
do and the extra day makes .And it was nice to drive there
with other golfs we had agood little convoy on the way there
.But every year it seams to get dearer and this year they evan
charged to have a shower £3.00 untill voice of the people Mark
said something and then £2.00

next year its Viva skeg vegas

B reg cab
1 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.