Back to the top

Harewood house VW Festival 17th-19th August. mk1 golf

BigandDaft posted today, still waiting on hibbs

Back to the top
Yep sent my details over lol been stupid busy at mo

It dunt fit

Back to the top
:D   cheers tony good typing

Mk1 golf GTI cabriolet 1.8. Helios blue. born 02/08/1990.

Back to the top

Back to the top
Update:

we are trying to find out if those without prebooked tickets are still allowed onto the club stand

also trying to get accurate times for arrival at club stands - currently entry from 8am

Back to the top
where is the club stand  -> Plot 17

Back to the top
if people arrive at the club stand after 8 and before 10:30 that would be good.  have your stand passes on display stuck to your windscreen  as you enter

those who dont have pre booked tickets please have the correct change on entry, Dano has checked with the organisers that you can do this but you must have £13 in the correct money :-)
.. and again have you club stand pass stuck to your windscreen as you enter

Back to the top
Thanks Tony Xx

Back to the top
A note from the Organisers to Mark

To: mark.oggy
Sent: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 13:12:34 +0100
Subject: RE: VW Festival 2012 : Club stand layout

Hi Mark

As the club stand organiser it was your job to ensure that every member of the club stand has prebought their ticket before they confirm their places on the club stand.

We have had several people asking us the same question so next year it will a blanket answer of NO as these cars hold up the queue for everyone else. We've noted who these clubs are for next year in case we get over subscribed and need to cancel some clubs.

We will allow it but it's Sunday only and CASH only.  If anyone turns up trying to pay with a card they will be refused entry.

Obviously they all need to have a club windscreen pass in their window as they enter.  There won't be ANY exceptions to this at all.

Regards

Paul.
Consider that a telling off for not following Marks instructions set out in the first post on this thread.

Considering shows wont happen without club stands and club stand members dont get any discount over Joe Public visiting the show its a bit harsh I think.. its certainly the last time i will be showing my car at Leeds VW Fest.

Back to the top
I can understand his frustrations but a degree of flexibility is needed at times. Imagine if we ran the AGM as pre book ticket only, there'd be a handful of people there!!

If the tickets are etickets then they can be dealt with right up to a day or two before hand. It's a case of sending an email. Not hard.
I suspect it's a case a 'get the money up front in case it's wet and they don't come'. Not a bad policy for them but the punters don't decide until a week before at times (like me!!).  :redfaced:

We've been told off so it'll be remembered for next year!!

Back to the top
I think I have calmbed down now.   :evil:  My reply to this email was as tony posted its the people and there cars and vans who make these events so stop getting shirty!

Still looking forward to this weekend though.

Dano I have your t-shirt kid, I will bring it with me.

Back to the top
For sale 1 weekend camping ticket in the main Camping.. the wife isnt coming.. PM me

Cheers
Tony

Back to the top
Eddiebear… change of plan, we are gonna meet at m65 Darwin services @11am and go the scenic route..

We can then stop for food before harewood somewhere

Back to the top
I have a weekend ticket for sale too £30.
peggy can't go did offer it to dom123 but no
reply yet .pm me

B reg cab

Back to the top
Or as I won't have my computer on in th moning
pm PNERIVAGE as he has my number if thats ok with
you Tony.Right go and load car now.and see you at
darwen tony.

B reg cab

Back to the top
See ya tomorrow boys :)

Back to the top
Ok thanks dom .RIGHT DOSE anyone want this ticket
£30. its for the whole weeekend .

B reg cab

Back to the top

Eddiebear said

Ok thanks dom .RIGHT DOSE anyone want this ticket
£30. its for the whole weeekend .

Take it with you, I will keep checking the forum for replies :)

Back to the top
Looking a little  damp today  :|

Back to the top
ok Mark .And yeah  it is abit wet out.

B reg cab
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.