Skip navigation

GTI Spring festival - Santa Pod - March 29th 2009

Back to the top

GTI Spring festival - Santa Pod - March 29th 2009

Lawsy said

think theres a load of use meeting at bicester services early morning, well about 8ish anyway

From bicester what's the plan from there?

You can either go aylesbury or buckingham way from bicester, and end up at mk straight on to pod.

As I'm in aylesbury I can meet anywhere

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top

funk-star said

Lawsy said

think theres a load of use meeting at bicester services early morning, well about 8ish anyway

From bicester what's the plan from there?

You can either go aylesbury or buckingham way from bicester, and end up at mk straight on to pod.

As I'm in aylesbury I can meet anywhere
swing round the back of bicester and head towards stoney stratford, then blast mk and in back way to pod

I'm just waiting confirmation of meeting time and I'll let you all know

Back to the top
If you plan to go back roads there are a lot of them shut due to fitting traffic calming.

Back to the top

funk-star said

If you plan to go back roads there are a lot of them shut due to fitting traffic calming.

well we'll be taking the main road (dont know what its called) from bicester through to stoney stratford, then drop through Milton keynes, straight over m1 and onto the pod, just instead of going right up to the main roundabout and then coming in straight over the cross roads, you go through a village, but we'll see in morning

Plan as far as i can make out is meet at the services, top of A41 where it meets the A34 at around 8am…

Who's coming??

Back to the top
Ok so you will be on the 4221 towards tingewick, then going 421 to buckingham then 422 to the bottom of the a5.

Back to the top
If anyones interested i am going to be at Hemel Hempstead Halfrauds between 7:30 and 8:00 am to convoy up with the Nomads crew so feel free to tag along.

Google Maps

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top

funk-star said

Ok so you will be on the 4221 towards tingewick, then going 421 to buckingham then 422 to the bottom of the a5.

summit liek that mate…

then i thin one junction down A5, through top of MK and cross the m1

You gonna join in somewhere, loosk liek we're on for the A41/A34 services by bicester at 8am
Not just Mk1's. but allsorts of Vags

Back to the top
I'll be at the services for 8 in the white beast!

Back to the top

funk-star said

I'll be at the services for 8 in the white beast!

good man

see you there

Back to the top
If anyone going from nottingham or furter north travelling down M1?
Few of us plan to linking up @ Trowell Services for breakfast and wee break south-bound between 830-930 ish. :D

Back to the top
Ooops, venue change.....now Leicester Forest East Services south bound same time though.

Back to the top
is anyone taking a bucket and sponge?

my bucket is split  :cry:

Back to the top
ill be at the M1 services at 8am ish if anyone is going that way its the first services as you come of the M25 motorway all the way for me  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
I will be selling MK1 bits in the Autojumble area , cheap !! Don't forget to pop along .

:D

Back to the top

chudd said

I will be selling MK1 bits in the Autojumble area , cheap !! Don't forget to pop along .

:D

what you selling?

Back to the top
All sorts Ben , car full , all Mk1 related . Just having a clear out .

Cheers …………………..

Back to the top
if any one wants to buy any merchandise while their let me know i will be taking a small amount of each,  if you have any specific requests.  

i will be taking one of each shirt in both large and extra large.  

pm me with any requirements.

hello!

Back to the top

rov716y said

if any one wants to buy any merchandise while their let me know i will be taking a small amount of each,  if you have any specific requests.  

i will be taking one of each shirt in both large and extra large.  

pm me with any requirements.

i want a pen but it must be free :mrgreen:

Back to the top
I'll be there and you know what I want!

Arnold

Back to the top

Tian said

I'll be there and you know what I want!

Arnold

an xl cabrio polo in white!! yes i do know lol.

hello!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.