Skip navigation

Gti Spring Festival - 15th April - Santa Pod Raceway

Back to the top

Gti Spring Festival - 15th April - Santa Pod Raceway

dubstar74 said

wooders you gonna come up with us lot??
think not. i'm going to leave about 7.15/20. give me time to get lost then.
thanks to the graces of god and a couple of friends though, i am definately coming. would be nice to go convoy though. get up earlier and come with us. all of you.
 if not, meet you there, ot the mk1 golf club standing.

Back to the top

Re: LOL

paul_c said

bens_cab said

Wouldn't bother following another GTI, he might be lost!

Damn, that's plan A out the window :banghead:

The only way I found Bruntingthorpe last year was following an ice cream van at 7.30am, which was logical, as where else could an ice cream van be going at that time in the morning :mrgreen:.
I'll be looking for fellow dubs to show me the way, or praying for some RAC or AA signs

Back to the top
my mate did that to inters at ipswich way. he ended up in felixstow. stood by the sea, had a smoke, then went home.

Back to the top
how much for children?

Back to the top

wooders said

my mate did that to inters at ipswich way. he ended up in felixstow. stood by the sea, had a smoke, then went home.

:lmao:  :lmao:

I hope something like that doesn't happen tomrrow, I dont know how much for kids, how many you selling?

Back to the top
how many do you want?
if you live on a council estate, i have some brown ones you might be interested in.

Back to the top
This is probably the right place to put some photos of the day…..same ones as posted in Chat area

Back to the top
:(  nice pics sounds like a good day n i missed it  :cry:
Nice piccys :D

Back to the top
Looks to be a good show! I'll have to make sure I go to the Summer GTI Festival. My 2l 16V is on the road and all tuned up, just needs a couple of niggles sorted out on it and it will be ready for long trips on the motorway.

Back to the top
Who has the club banner, is it ew or Andy77 or dubboy or Hairyarse, or possibly someone else? Please can they get in touch with me (eg send a PM), I think the next show we're at is All Types.

Back to the top
Erm its defo not with me dude !

G60

Back to the top

paul_c said

Who has the club banner, is it ew or Andy77 or dubboy or Hairyarse, or possibly someone else? Please can they get in touch with me (eg send a PM), I think the next show we're at is All Types.

I rekon dubboy's your man :wink:

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.