Skip navigation

GTI Spring Fest-Santa Pod-Sun 3rd April ***NOW 9AM***

Back to the top

GTI Spring Fest-Santa Pod-Sun 3rd April ***NOW 9AM***

Ok T speak soon mate..........

85 Karmann GTI Cabby Black Edition

81 GTI Tin Top (1.8t "The Tarmac Muncher" )

Back to the top
i see the meet time has changed to 9 is this writen in stone. i don't mind wat time we meet i just don't want to be an houre early
ta sebs.

Back to the top
1. GammyGolfGti - OK
2. JellyBelly - OK
3. BrucieBoy - OK
4. Tian - OK
5. Sebs - OK
6. Spudfingers - OK
7. Ans4r - OK
8. Richyhill - OK
9. Lagger - OK
10. J-man - Onto the club stand an hour later
11. Clashcityrocker
12. alfo
13. RaTTyRaMBO
14. Retro
15. Cilitkas - OK
16. Chellemk1 - OK
17. Bert - OK
18. VeeDubstaDean
19. Ant5
20. Yomp - OK
21. dakt

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
dont worry about that sebs mate, ill be there as soon as i can get there! so you wont be on your tod, 07817240453 thats my number, if youre there and on your own give us a text and ill keep you posted but there will be someone there! cheers mate!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
Yes this is now written in stone… it's the logical time to beat some of the queue and get everyone on the stand.  Appologies for the time change but it does need to happen.  Again sorry but we should have a better start by arriving 1 hour earlier.

Richy really glad you can still get here mate as was worried you wouldn't be able to… cracking stuff!!

Not long now peeps!!

Waiting to here from 7 people now:-

Clashcityrocker
alfo
RaTTyRaMBO
Retro
VeeDubstaDean
Ant5
dakt

Back to the top
I'm there :D Mum doesn't like me anyway lol.

Mk1 Golf 1.8 GTI Lhasa Green (build)

1.8T K04 Mk1 Golf Cabriolet.

Mk1 Golf Clipper

Mk1 Caddy 1.8T (build)

T2 Transporter

Back to the top

VeeDubstaDean said

I'm there :D Mum doesn't like me anyway lol.

LMAO!! aw bless ya! we like you!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
anyone got any idea of the weather on sunday up the pod :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:

Back to the top
sunny with a slight shwoer - but i reckon if we all do a silly dance in the morning around the cars - it will forget about the slight shower! x

chelle

long live bew:)

Back to the top
Spud
I will see you guys there as its closer for me to go straight to the Pod ( i may also get held up organising kids)

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
VeeDubstaDean that's brilliant HAHAHAHAAAA!!!  

Chelle bagsy you go first with the dancing and we'll all join in …. honest  :wink:  :mrgreen:

So:-

1. GammyGolfGti - OK
2. JellyBelly - OK
3. BrucieBoy - OK
4. Tian - OK
5. Sebs - OK
6. Spudfingers - OK
7. Ans4r - OK
8. Richyhill - OK
9. Lagger - OK
10. J-man - Onto the club stand an hour later
11. Clashcityrocker
12. alfo
13. RaTTyRaMBO
14. Retro
15. Cilitkas - OK
16. Chellemk1 - OK
17. Bert - OK
18. VeeDubstaDean - OK
19. Ant5 - Meeting us there
20. Yomp - OK
21. dakt

Thanks for the replies… just waiting to hear from 5 now:-

Clashcityrocker
alfo
RaTTyRaMBO
Retro
dakt

Back to the top
any of you local boys suggest a better route i could take then AA route planner is gving me, perhaps through Oxford or something? the way its giving me is only 150 something miles but nearly 3 hours each way lol

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
get some big wheels and tyers and just go as the crow flys, off roading. or we will get some wings and fly! :tank:

are you staying in the holiday in or driving up in the morning?
ta sebs

Back to the top
ok i just can't hold it in any moor    wwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
rrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyggggggggggggggggg
ggllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not long now!!!!!!!!!
 :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :P  :P  :D  :D  :D  :lol:  :lol:  8)  8)

Back to the top
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! sebs let it out…. but don't let jellybelly see you throwing a hyper fit…. he's the wee-wee police  :shhh:  :naughty:

Back to the top
Richy that's a weird route….. this one is 2hrs 20mins:-

Type in Bristol the London Rd, Northampton.  When you come off at junction 15, take the road for A45, head straight up that dual carriageway and you'll see a Toby Carvery on the left and straight after there is a shell garage… that's it mate in there.

Back to the top
meeting at that shell garage yeah ?

cool will check it out

sebs - gona come up in morning i think as gona do mothers day with mum on the sat night

looking forward to this one, and putting some faces to names for those i havnt yet me.

so who's gona be first to post up weather forecast then ? :-)

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Yep shell garage mate

Looks sunny but cloudy in parts so not bad at the minute.  Should be around 15 degrees which is good…Metoffice says anyway HERE but keep a look out… doesn't matter though as me and the missus have a MK1 OC brolly bought from the club…. the ones Tian done two runs of  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen: …. If it rains we'll still be representing the club  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Rich that AA route is nuts  8O , be better to head towards Banbury then Northampton  8)

Fingers crossed on the weather folks
   :pray:  :pray:

Back to the top
Rich, I used to drive too Bristol a lot and I used to go Milton Keynes , Bicester , Swindon, M4 thought it used to be 100 miles and then add 20 miles from mk to poddington so that should take you 1 hour.........

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.