Skip navigation

GTI Spring Fest-Santa Pod-Sun 3rd April ***NOW 9AM***

Back to the top

GTI Spring Fest-Santa Pod-Sun 3rd April ***NOW 9AM***

This just got better!!  Ant nice one mate and Yomp if you're bringing the black one I aint driving behind you in case I dink her… stunning motor!!!  That's sooooooooooo funny living right next to each other!!!!  Small world!!!  Well for me it's always a small world  :roll:  :mrgreen:

Anyone bringing calling cards and AGM leaflets to promote us?  I've got a couple of small piles (no funny bum comments please  :roll:  :mrgreen:  lol)

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

This just got better!!  Ant nice one mate and Yomp if you're bringing the black one I aint driving behind you in case I dink her… stunning motor!!!  That's sooooooooooo funny living right next to each other!!!!  Small world!!!  Well for me it's always a small world  :roll:  :mrgreen:

Anyone bringing calling cards and AGM leaflets to promote us?  I've got a couple of small piles (no funny bum comments please  :roll:  :mrgreen:  lol)

Lol, that made me laugh out loud spud and all my family are in bed, he he

2007 Passat 2.0 Sport Estate TDI 170PS (The Bus) 2004 Golf FSI 1.6 (The Wifes) 1988 MK1 Golf Gti Cabriolet (The FUN!)

Back to the top
LOL…. that's the first sign of madness you know mate laughing to yourself!!

Back to the top
Guys, I have ONE more Hoody in Grey XL that can be printed and brought up with me at the weekend. If anyone wants it let me know asap!

Thanks

Back to the top

Show

Hi peeps

If you are going to the show and not on the stand do other owners generally try to park together

fanx

Back to the top
hey dakt, yeah we can try to park as close as pos. my thoughts are we need to get there before 9 inorder to get there and not have any other club encroaching on out turf lol, but you can meet us all at the toby carvery (check earlier in the thread, even if youre not on the stand we can still go up there together!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
SPUD AND EVERYONE COMIN IN THE CONVOY LISTEN UP!!!!!

I SUGGEST GETTING THERE EARLIER THAN PLANNED AS THE QUE WILL BE HORRIFIC AND ALSO WE RUN THE RISK OF LOSING ONE OR TWO SPOTS ON OUR CLUB STAND IF ITS LEFT TOO LATE!!

I WOULD SAY GET THERE FOR 9 INSTEAD OF HALF 10 AS ESTIMATED. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

SORRY FOR CAPS BUT I THINK WE NEED TO GET THIS IRONED OUT BEFORE THE DAY AND ITS CLOSING FAST! I CAN BE THERE FOR WHEN EVER, AS EARLY AS NEEDS BE, ESPECIALLY THOSE COMING FROM LONG DISTANCE, I DONT WANT THEM TRAVELING ALL THIS WAY AND THEM NOT BEING ENOUGH SPACE ON THE STAND FOR EVERYONE! JUST THINK PREPARATION AND PREVENTION  IS BETTER EARLY ON.

what do we think?

Back to the top

ta

brucieboy thanx for that info, ill have a look back through the threads to find said meeting venue and will try to make it,

Back to the top

brucieboy said

SPUD AND EVERYONE COMIN IN THE CONVOY LISTEN UP!!!!!

I SUGGEST GETTING THERE EARLIER THAN PLANNED AS THE QUE WILL BE HORRIFIC AND ALSO WE RUN THE RISK OF LOSING ONE OR TWO SPOTS ON OUR CLUB STAND IF ITS LEFT TOO LATE!!

I WOULD SAY GET THERE FOR 9 INSTEAD OF HALF 10 AS ESTIMATED. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

SORRY FOR CAPS BUT I THINK WE NEED TO GET THIS IRONED OUT BEFORE THE DAY AND ITS CLOSING FAST! I CAN BE THERE FOR WHEN EVER, AS EARLY AS NEEDS BE, ESPECIALLY THOSE COMING FROM LONG DISTANCE, I DONT WANT THEM TRAVELING ALL THIS WAY AND THEM NOT BEING ENOUGH SPACE ON THE STAND FOR EVERYONE! JUST THINK PREPARATION AND PREVENTION  IS BETTER EARLY ON.

what do we think?

Agreed, 9am at the already arranged venue is fine with me, the queue is always bad and we're better off in early then we can relax.

T

Back to the top
i agreed as well

the bristol boys could meet us there as we could leave them room :)

9am is good with me

might even be in the deisel so will be setting of nice and earlyer as its not that quick :)

Banner

Back to the top
No good for me boys as I can't get away before 9 I'm affraid!
I will park elsewhere and see you all there on the day , will come over and say hi to you all.

2007 Passat 2.0 Sport Estate TDI 170PS (The Bus) 2004 Golf FSI 1.6 (The Wifes) 1988 MK1 Golf Gti Cabriolet (The FUN!)

Back to the top
we'll try n park slightly spread out so if you get her and we're parked up already, we'll all bunch back up so you can squeeze in if you like? cant leave you out mate!

Back to the top
Cheers brucie.
Be mice to fit in if I can just be great to feel part of the club!
Totally understand you guys going earlier though, if makes sense really.
I will give spudfingers a call when I get to the gate and see if there are any spaces left on the stand.

J

Back to the top
cool mate, we come as one! lol we'll sort something out, whats your real name mate, or are you known as j-man?

Back to the top
Justin

Back to the top
cool! if you pm me your number too and ill try n keep you posted with progress of operation 'save a space for J-man' lol

Back to the top
Just got back to reading this.  Sebs is coming the night before so he's fine Richyhill is travelling a long way and is leaving at 6am just to get there for 10am…. 9am from the Toby does seem like a better idea…. does anyone have a problem leaving the toby at 9am?

We need to know if people are willing to change to the earlier time (I put 10am so people can see their mums in the morning for mothers day… but I'm seeing mine Sunday night  :dontknow: ).

Please reply:-

1. GammyGolfGti
2. JellyBelly          - OK
3. BrucieBoy         - OK
4. Tian                  - OK
5. Sebs                 - OK
6. Spudfingers       - OK
7. Ans4r
8. Richyhill
9. Lagger
10. J-man             - Onto the club stand an hour later
11. Clashcityrocker
12. Pirelli
13. alfo
14. RaTTyRaMBO
15. Retro
16. Cilitkas
17. Chellemk1
18. Bert
19. VeeDubstaDean
20. Ant5
21. Yomp

Back to the top
Just pm'd everyone on the list to look here and confirm.  It's only 1 hour earlier so think Richy is the one who would struggle most  :cry:  :dontknow: …. makes sense though.

Back to the top
I'm fine with 9.00am at the Shell garage, Spud I haven't got any calling cards left or AGM leaflets, Tian any chance you could get some printed for us if you get any spare time between now and Sunday :wink:

J-Man, you'll be fine coming later, dont think they will do it like last year, hopefully they will revert to the old way and reserve an area big enough for what we asked for, see you Sunday  :wink:

Dakt, dont park in the car park, tell the stewards your on the club stand, I've contacted the organisers to ask for a bit more space
 8)

Back to the top
9am is good for me.

96' CITI Golf
92' US Collectors Edition
91' Caddy G60
82' GTi 16v
82' US GTi
82' JETTA
78' 1.5 GL
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.