Skip navigation

GTI Spring Fest-Santa Pod-Sun 3rd April ***NOW 9AM***

Back to the top

GTI Spring Fest-Santa Pod-Sun 3rd April ***NOW 9AM***

charging nothing for these as i am a generous person

also i like to see a smile on everyones face when there tucking it :)

werid i know :lol:

spuds i've got everything undercontrol so just bring you childs bib and high chair :lol:

Banner

Back to the top
HAHAHAHAAA the missus was at work today (I'm off) and the lads asked her if I wasn't in because she'd nicked my work trousers…. she was wearing 3/4 length trousers  :roll:  :mrgreen: …. it's hard work being a midget  :mrgreen: … well…. ever since they stopped Charlie and the chocolate factory and snow white productions … just cant get the work I'm used to any more… :mrgreen:

Now worries mate thanks for offering to put the grub on I know I'll be starving when I smell it… watching my weight so need to "be good" until Sunday…. then a bacon and sausage cob with tommy sauce ….. mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!  Tastes even better when you aint allowed to eat them normally  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
FOOD!!! You're making food! Count me in I always have two lunches at work and after a drive I'm always extra hungry!

T :lol:

Back to the top
have any of you got club stand passes to get to the show side?

Back to the top
I will be there so will pop over and meet you all.

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

pirelli said

have any of you got club stand passes to get to the show side?

Not sure what you mean mate  :dontknow:

Back to the top
sometime you get passes to enter but i dont think you need them on at this show

gammy will test us shortly :)

Banner

Back to the top
Is it just buy the passes on the gate guys?
No discounts etc for groups I.e 20 MK1 owners in convoy lol.
Bacon SMS sausage cobs!? Oh my life, legend lol! ;-)

2007 Passat 2.0 Sport Estate TDI 170PS (The Bus) 2004 Golf FSI 1.6 (The Wifes) 1988 MK1 Golf Gti Cabriolet (The FUN!)

Back to the top
2 more days till I tax my golf and counting!
I'm busting a gut to take her out!
The suspense is killing me, let's hope the brakes don't lol.

2007 Passat 2.0 Sport Estate TDI 170PS (The Bus) 2004 Golf FSI 1.6 (The Wifes) 1988 MK1 Golf Gti Cabriolet (The FUN!)

Back to the top
I will take space no 20 if still available, all being well with wife and kids being able to attend, I will meet you guys there as it's quicker for me as I live near the pod.

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
J-man, to answer your question you get charged per person on the gate, being on the club stand gives you preferance parking within the show. If you are on the club stand you can still sprint your car.

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
I know there's no spaces on the club stand left but I'm going to come to this. Haven't wanted to commit before because of work commitments but it looks too good to miss for sure!

I'll shove mine in the show"n" shine.

Hey J-man fancy meeting somewhere in Banbury around 9am. Where in Banbury are you?

Back to the top
Eh up Yomp!
I live on Hardwick estate mate, where are you?
Yeah we can hook up and run together no worries. ;-)
Did not know there was anyone else from my "hood" on here!

Back to the top

j-man said

Eh up Yomp!
I live on Hardwick estate mate, where are you?
Yeah we can hook up and run together no worries. ;-)
Did not know there was anyone else from my "hood" on here!

Even closer than you think! Hardwick Park!

Back to the top
Blimey, I'm on Sussex.
Never seen you about in your dub?
About 9 in the lay-by between mine and yours, just where they have laid the new road surface ?

Back to the top
Climb aboard Ant  :notworthy: ……..Yomp, your choice on going into show and shine…..you should do well  8)  8) , but I'm sure I can make a little more space if you fancy :wink:  :wink:

Pirelli & J-man, there are no passes for the club stand at this show, you pay at the gate, then follow the road round……… remember to smile as you drive as the shows official photographer will be taking a photo of your Mk1 just past the ticket office  :wink: ………. eventually you'll come accross a steward who will try to shove you in a car park,  tell him your on the Mk1 Owners Club stand and he'll wave you through  
:wink:

Back to the top

j-man said

Blimey, I'm on Sussex.
Never seen you about in your dub?
About 9 in the lay-by between mine and yours, just where they have laid the new road surface ?

For those who are wondering, that means J-man and I live about 100 yds from each other and have never seen each others cars :lmao:  :lmao:

TBH though J-man I don't keep my car in Banbury so there is little chance you would see it.

and the more I think about it I have seen yours once though only at the end of last summer??

9 in the layby is cool.

Back to the top
You may have seen it mate but I wasn't the owner.
I've only had her 3 weeks, she needs a little TLC but not at all a bad canvas!

Will pm you my number fella, will be even more weired if I actually already know you too!

Back to the top
Would probably prefer to be on the stand if I'm honest, Gammy. Not a problem if its full though.

Back to the top

j-man said

You may have seen it mate but I wasn't the owner.
I've only had her 3 weeks, she needs a little TLC but not at all a bad canvas!

Will pm you my number fella, will be even more weired if I actually already know you too!

Looking forward to meeting you!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.